Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex tourists

Nothing wrong with prostitution, and the sooner they legalize it and get them tested the better for everyone concerned... (plus more tax for Brown).

What needs to be controlled is those run by gangs who bring women in on false pretences, kidnappings, etc, and force them into prostitution.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

it's not only tourists that abuse women, the local men do to..

a few programs everyone should watch

The Lens: Selling Sex in Heaven (part 1 of 5)

http://www.livevideo.com/media/favor...3D38B8FCB48638

Mila works at Heaven, a little bar located in "bxxxjob alley", a notorious magnet for sex tourists in more...the Philippines. Like many young women forced into prostitution, Mila hopes that she'll be rescued from Heaven and taken to America for a better life. Narrated by actor Kiefer Sutherland, Selling Sex in Heaven is a heartbreaking documentary that examines the sex trade industry in the Philippines and how this nasty but lucrative business traps many young women.

Told through the eyes of two female Canadian students and a male university professor from Nova Scotia now living in the Philippines, Selling Sex in Heaven captures two years of Mila's life and the people who befriend her. Witness the complexity of prostitution and the conflicting attitudes of people affected by this demeaning industry, including prostitutes, community workers and even client

UNREPORTED WORLD: PHILIPPINES: CITY OF GUILT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbm2I9oQEho
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB6dz...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4L2u...eature=related

Reports on the issues of contraception and abortion in the Philippines, the latter being illegal. Looks at how the huge numbers of dangerous backstreet abortions and how women in poverty unable to cope with large families are desperate for contraceptive and abortion access. Against this also looks at the concerted efforts and campaigns by the Catholic Church against both these, and how they are also backed by US right-wing Christian groups. The latter are influencing President Bush into stopping foreign aid to clinics which give contraceptive advice.

My Boyfriend The Sex Tourist - Thailand part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9yJi0AcIY

and a warning on internet brides from that Jeremy kyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGBl...eature=related

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Nothing wrong with prostitution, and the sooner they legalize it and get them tested the better for everyone concerned... (plus more tax for Brown).

What needs to be controlled is those run by gangs who bring women in on false pretences, kidnappings, etc, and force them into prostitution.
    Easier said than done! Legalizing it is up to the elected government. Testing (for sexually transmitted diseases) means prostitutes, clients, and contact tracing. Control / prosecution for human trafficking applies to the perpetrators/pimps and those who knowingly buy the trafficked person.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    In all honesty, the amount of money that 'prostitution' bring into the Philippines is very little in comparison to the general OFW input, and when compared to Thailand it's a very small business. Whilst some of the filipina girls who go abroad within asia expecting to be 'Entertainers' suddenly find that to earn the money they have to offer extra, its still not mega money coming into the country. As for getting involved with a sex worker and falling in love, well... Would you get involved with a girl in prostitution in England? Generally the girl will be from a rougher, tougher, possibly drug related background and it's quite naive to expect a 'Pretty Woman' scenario will work, and would imagine that many of the failed/horror story anglo-asian marriages are with bar girls/sexy girls (mostly Thai). Obviously in some occasions something good comes out as a result, but I would think thats the exception rather then the rule.
    some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes" and would trust them more than a lot of people here in the UK. the drugs thing is tosh- yes there are drugs surrounding prostitution but a lot of girls wouldnt dream of touching them- the same as in a "normal" enviromentthe same as some unfortunatly choose to go down that route

interesting you quote the failed marraiges an in particular thais

there is a big difference between thais and filipinos

thais are brainwashed from a very early age to think that thailand is the centre of the universe and everywhere else is a poor 2nd and everyone else espercially "farang" is worse than 2nd class. therefore take a thai girl out of thailand (also a lot of other cultural issues ,dont get me wrong) and generally they dont adapt very well.

the filipinas -again generally -want to get out of the country/poverty and are happy to relocate

if you could see any figures i would guarantee that western/thai marraiges would have a lot higher failure rate than western/pinay ones

Banned
    Unfortunately drugs and prostitution do seem to go hand in hand quite often. I know this because an old friend of mine worked the "mash van". They went round the street girls and gave them free needles and condoms to try and limit HIV in Manchester.

When I say there are over 50 brothels in Manchester, I also mean the surrounding areas (Greater Manchester). The Mash team go into these brothels giving the girls vaccinations as well as advice and support. The brothels they do not get access to will generally get raided as it is often the case that sex slaves are hidden in places that just do not want outside interference.

Keith is correct that the whole industry needs to be legalized and controlled! The problems that would end overnight if only licensed brothels could be operated and any unlicensed brothels meant serious jail time for the owners, then perhaps the trade in kidnapped girls would end.

tourist

Coming here restored my self esteem, after a huge kick in the proverbial s, to find out that yes I can love and be loved in return. So whatever route you take
    good for you. there are predators out there (of both sexes) and i ignore/avoid as much as possible

some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes" and would trust them more than a lot of people here in the UK. the drugs thing is tosh- yes there are drugs surrounding prostitution but a lot of girls wouldnt dream of touching them- the same as in a "normal" enviromentthe same as some unfortunatly choose to go down that route
    Actually that is not strictly true...Well not here in the P.I anyway.
    We used to own a manicure pedicure/dress shop in Ermita and the bar girls there used to swill a bottle of cough medicine each before dancing,,Some had adverse medical effects like huge rashes all over their bodies..
    Most of them were also addicted to shabu.. Thats another story.

Banned
    some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes"
    Of course they're going to be nice, its part of their job to be nice to the customers

first of all most men that use prostituties in the philippines arent western men anyway.they are filipinos.and there would be many people in the philippines that would say any western man that went their to start a relationship is taking advantage of a women.dont suppose that matters does it so long as you dont say you went to ac/or pattaya.i think certain people should think twice before calling SPARKY.

Banned
    Wow...what hypocrisy..!! So many posts about chatting online to girls....dont you realise that most of the girls in AC..(Angeles) are on the same websites that you are on..!!! Most of them are bargirls and are chatting to many guys at the same time..!!

Filipino guys are using prostitutes,,..of course they are...but dont deny that western guys are too..... how many guys on this site have used prostitutes in the Philippines.?? I have...(dont tell my wife pls)... but come on dont be hypocrites..!!!

scot5man

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuft249 View Post
    first of all most men that use prostituties in the philippines arent western men anyway.they are filipinos.and there would be many people in the philippines that would say any western man that went their to start a relationship is taking advantage of a women.dont suppose that matters does it so long as you dont say you went to ac/or pattaya.i think certain people should think twice before calling SPARKY.

such *******s...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scot5man View Post
    Wow...what hypocrisy..!! So many posts about chatting online to girls....dont you realise that most of the girls in AC..(Angeles) are on the same websites that you are on..!!! Most of them are bargirls and are chatting to many guys at the same time..!!

Filipino guys are using prostitutes,,..of course they are...but dont deny that western guys are too..... how many guys on this site have used prostitutes in the Philippines.?? I have...(dont tell my wife pls)... but come on dont be hypocrites..!!!

scot5man
    i've never chatted to any filipina's on a dating site.
    i've never been to Angeles city
    i've never used a prostitutes

so who's the hypocrite

Hi obviously i have never been to sex tourist road coz im a filipina woman haha..i just wonder if my asawa been therebut i think not.coz i know him very well...hope so

Me and my asawa always talking about the poverty, prostitution in philippines...Yes you might think its yuck and bad but we feel pitty for them,i more feel pitty for them coz i know how it feels when your family is starving and you dont have anything to give them,when your baby is crying but theres no milk to give and when you feel that the world is against you coz seems you have all problems in the world but theres no ones there to help you,when your looking for a job and walk many miles to apply in the company coz you dont have money for transportation and you want to save that money for your family.

I pitty for them coz there are lot's of filipino who is hardworking and wants to have job to help their family...My asawa told me that here if you dont have work the government is providing for their family and even paying their house,studies etc...and have all the opportunity coz you have a british passport unlike in phil we have filipino passport which is hard to go to other country coz of visa but we still try and try to go to other country to work even they are gonna be apart from their family for long time...If philippines has same opportunity same in this country i think there will be less prostitutions...In this country also i notice that whenever i pass an oil company theres always a woman dress like a prostitute and waiting for a rich guy...

The reason why filipina working as prostitute is maybe 1st: they are poor and wants to provide for their family also while they working they wishing to find a rich man that will get them out on that situation 2nd:coz their body like it or they just got use to it and like the feeling of many man adores them 3rd: to supply what their vices,drugs alcohol etc... I know this reason coz i work before in korea as a singer in the hotel where i met my Asawa...for 1 year workign there i meet lots of filipina that is working in club,the others are b!tch who has the reason of 2nd and 3rd but the others are good(1st),when they have day off we go altogether and singing drinking...I thought all prostitutes are bad bbut when they got drunk they started crying and telling their stories back home and what they feel whenever theres a pervert man who will pay for them to have sex...I advice them to go home but they said its more good they have work than to be in phil with no work and see their family suffering...I also ask them if how long they gonna stay in that job...They answer me:::when they meet a nice right man who will love and takecare of them and will accept them for the courage they have to do that job for the sake of their family...
    Donald16Mhae ::

banned something someone said

Banned
    That was kinda weird Coz we haven't used prostitutes in the philippines we're hypocrites Shouldn't have banned him so soon, could've been a funny thread

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    That was kinda weird Coz we haven't used prostitutes in the philippines we're hypocrites Shouldn't have banned him so soon, could've been a funny thread

he did have some valid points if put somewhat aggresively

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    he did have some valid points if put somewhat aggresively
    Like what I didn't get who he was calling hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Like what I didn't get who he was calling hypocrites.
    you and i, because everyone man who use's this forum "has been with a bargirl" but we don't like to talk about it

btw i haven't, i guess that make's me a liar.

i wouldn't listen to him, why do you think he's been banned!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Just so the ladies dont feel left out

Sex tourism by women also exists. It is estimated that 650,000 Western women have engaged in sex tourism since 1980, many of them multiple times.[ By some estimates, 80,000 North American and European women visit Jamaica every year for sex
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Jamaica,every year for sex
    jamaica, my wife be going there
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

Jamaica or is she going of her own accord...???

Banned

Sex tourism by women also exists. It is estimated that 650,000 Western women have engaged in sex tourism since 1980, many of them multiple times.[ By some estimates, 80,000 North American and European women visit Jamaica every year for sex
    My ex isn't upmarket like that....

She makes do with Shearings coach drivers....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    My ex isn't upmarket like that....

She makes do with Shearings coach drivers....
    I had a nice email from my ex recently, says filipinas would do anything for a fiver. Gave me a chuckle that one, seeing as she'll go with random strangers for free. Whose the cheap one

Banned
    let's get this right, you can't get any here, so you go to a poor foreign country and pay for sex with women who have no choice because their stuck in poverty?

why's this thread PC if you have something to say, say it.

so are you or was you a sex tourist?
    Have you ever been to most of the cities in the UK?
    Sex is for sale everywhere, just look at the adverts in the tabloids and observe what people do.

I would have thought that if somebody wanted sex, they wouldn't have to fly to get it.
    Just go into any bar in the UK too and wait until it is close to closing time when everybody is tanked up.
    Sex is everywhere and always has been.

And besides, prostitution is not a new profession........

Banned

Exactly keithAngel.

Banned
    Watch out, she may be going for some fun!
    Be afraid.......

I have met women who tell me about their hols in Jamaica.
    It takes a while but the truth about why they go becomes evident after a long conversation with them.

Many women are frustrated with their sex lives.......

I used to live in Spain and it always amazed me what women did when they thought nobody was watching them.

It is human nature in the post-1960's through to today with no signs of abating.

Seems like a lot of teenagers these days have given up on using condoms too.

Scary stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information