Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Finally got married on New Years Day!

Hello everyone

Well I'm sure that everybody here already read about Simons thread regarding our wedding on new years day. Just want everybody to know that we're both happy during our wedding day. We went to Honkgkong for our honeymoon and we stayed there for 6 nights and we really had a great time together the weather there was a bit cold for me but I was fine after I bought a jacket. It's a great experience for me as it was my first time to go there. We really had a wonderful time together

But today, we're both feeling sad :(as he needed to go back to the UK. He departured this morning:( It's so hard seeing him leaving but I know that it's needed. We're hoping that this visa thing goes fine and I can't wait to be with him sooner as I missed him so much already:(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yam View Post
    Hello everyone

Well I'm sure that everybody here already read about Simons thread regarding our wedding on new years day. Just want everybody to know that we're both happy during our wedding day. We went to Honkgkong for our honeymoon and we stayed there for 6 nights and we really had a great time together the weather there was a bit cold for me but I was fine after I bought a jacket. It's a great experience for me as it was my first time to go there. We really had a wonderful time together

But today, we're both feeling sad :(as he needed to go back to the UK. He departured this morning:( It's so hard seeing him leaving but I know that it's needed. We're hoping that this visa thing goes fine and I can't wait to be with him sooner as I missed him so much already:(
    Wow bongga! Pati ako kinikilig eheheh. I'm happy for you as Dave just can't wait before. First time experience going out is always that exciting!
    Cheers!

Just keep yourself busy with your family and don't worry too much as sooner or later you'll get over here. Prepare all the papers needed and ask members here if you need some help. We're here for you!!

Cheer up!

thanks pennybarry

You'll have to remember to sign yourself Mrs _________ now. Just enjoy the time you have left in Phils with your family, don't stress too much about the visa thing, just go with the flow and you'll get through it all in the end.... and enjoy the nice sunny weather over there, you'll really miss it when you get to the UK. At least you don't have too far to go for the CFO seminar.
    Iain.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yam View Post
    Hello everyone

Congratulations to you and your hubby yam and i wish you both a blissful life together
    All the best on your visa application and hopefully you can get everything done the soonest possible, so you can finally join your hubby here in uk
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

I'd just like to take this opportunity of adding my own congratulations, Yam. Glad to hear you and Dave had such a great honeymoon ... Hong Kong sounds wonderful!!

Everyone here can fully empathise with how you both felt when your husband had to go back to the UK ... and each of us wishes you godspeed with your forthcoming visa application.

congrat's dave and yam

you must of had a great day!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thanks everyone for the nice greetings as well as for cheering me up...

Congratulations to both of you! Best wishes!

Newbie (Restricted Access) prettycai's Avatar
    congrats yam im glad to hear happy stories of filipina-british relationships in this site

i also feel the same way whenever my bf and i part ways after a vacation. but, be happy 'coz you are already married and will be with your hubby soon

best wishes

Newbie (Restricted Access) prettycai's Avatar
    congrats yam im glad to hear happy stories of filipina-british relationships in this site

i also feel the same way whenever my bf and i part ways after a vacation. but, be happy 'coz you are already married and will be with your hubby soon

best wishes

Thread Information