Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Best Western La Corona - manila

I have just spent 4 nights at the BW in Manila, and was very impressed. Price for a deluxe room was 2800 PhP a night, which was cheap compared to other hotels of a similar standard. The hotel and rooms were immaculate, the rooms had amazing bathrooms and showers, were very spacious and had larrge TV's, free wi-fi, A/C a fridge and good mini bar, buffet breakfast also included in the price. Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and polite. The area wasn't the best, but I never encountered any problems when I was out for an evening or night time stroll.

Highly recommended. I've booked it again for April.

If you venture down to Bohol or Panglao, the Bohol Divers Club at Alona Beach on Panglao is also very nice, not quite as luxurious as the BW Manila, but still good for 2800 a night.

Can anyone recommend anywhere decent for 2500 a night at Station 1 or 2 in Boracay?

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    I have just spent 4 nights at the BW in Manila, and was very impressed. Price for a deluxe room was 2800 PhP a night, which was cheap compared to other hotels of a similar standard. The hotel and rooms were immaculate, the rooms had amazing bathrooms and showers, were very spacious and had larrge TV's, free wi-fi, A/C a fridge and good mini bar, buffet breakfast also included in the price. Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and polite. The area wasn't the best, but I never encountered any problems when I was out for an evening or night time stroll.

Highly recommended. I've booked it again for April.

If you venture down to Bohol or Panglao, the Bohol Divers Club at Alona Beach on Panglao is also very nice, not quite as luxurious as the BW Manila, but still good for 2800 a night.

Can anyone recommend anywhere decent for 2500 a night at Station 1 or 2 in Boracay?
    We stayed there a few times and I've always found it to be really good. been good. I especially like the fact that it's just a short stroll down to Baywalk with all the live entertainment they have down there.

Englishman
    Try Villa Sunset in Boracay, it's less than a minutes walk to the white beach and within your budget, really quite nice for the price, I have styed there a few times...

Ian
    The Baywalk hasn't had live entertainment there for 2 years plus now. Unfortunately the Mayor shut it all down, a real pity as it was quite good down there at night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalboaso View Post
    Ian
    The Baywalk hasn't had live entertainment there for 2 years plus now. Unfortunately the Mayor shut it all down, a real pity as it was quite good down there at night!!!
    That's is a real shame, it was really bustling and lively down there and the atmosphere was all down to the live bands. I suppose the mayor wasn't getting enough of a kickback from it and wanted the punters to go somewhere else.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    If you can find a number for Casar Pilar, give them a call and negotiate.

We paid 2000 p for the best room. That was about 3 years ago, very friendly but prices don't include breakfast.

Respected Member
    Thanks for the advice on Boracay, we've booked somewhere for the first 3 nights, but are going to leave the other 6 nights until we get there and see what's what.

Thread Information