Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Estrada: I want to be king again

Why just be a ?kingmaker? when you can be the ?king? yourself?

More...

"The King Is Dead! - Long Live the King ... "

Quote Originally Posted by Win2WinRSS View Post

More...
    ... immediately springs to mind! I'm about as confident of Estrada's return to Malacanang, as I am about Elvis's resurrection ... and HE'S been dead for more than 35 years!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... I'm about as confident of Estrada's return to Malacanang, as I am about Elvis's resurrection ... and HE'S been dead for more than 35 years!
    Actually 16 August 1977 ....BUT... There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears he's Elvis sang Kirsty Maccoll

Quote Originally Posted by jackson.alan46 View Post
    Actually 16 August 1977 ....BUT... There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears he's Elvis sang Kirsty Maccoll
    My mistake, Alan ... somehow I'd got it into my head that he'd died in 1974!

Banned
    King of the jungle?

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    King of the jungle?
    Are you comparing him [Erap] with Tarzan, Penny? ...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2WinRSS View Post

More...
    king of the damned, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

The king of buffoons should not even be allowed to run for president !!
    The constitution is very clear on this..
    Comelec disagree and say it should be left up to the people!!
    Onli in da Pilipins talaga!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    The king of buffoons should not even be allowed to run for president !!
    The constitution is very clear on this..
    Comelec disagree and say it should be left up to the people!!
    Onli in da Pilipins talaga!!
    ... it's MY understanding that it was the PEOPLE who had him ousted!

Arthur... I hear today that he has just gained another 13% in popularity..
    Personally it makes no difference to me who wins the next election in fact most expats here would probably be better off as the Peso is bound to fall if he did get back in..Its the poor filipino`s that will suffer over the next 6 years...Its up to them.

Banned
    Correct Arthur! And it was the people who voted him as he won by landslide before. He was outed with the help of the people leaded by higher ups in our government for being Estrada's alleged corruption. Then here comes Gloria and people thinks the story repeat itself.

Estrada, according to people of his town San Juan whom he was the mayor for ages, most residents said he was really a good mayor of that town for being humane and poor concerned person.

Estrada, according to people of his town San Juan whom he was the mayor for ages, most residents said he was really a good mayor of that town for being humane and poor concerned person. __________________
    The people of Ilicos said the same of the Marcos regime and most still remain blindly loyal..Imelda is still until this day the provincial queen...How embarrassing is that for the Filipino people after the bitch scammed the whole country for countless years!!

Estrada gambling pal admits graft

Oliver Teves

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A former gambling buddy of toppled Philippine president Joseph Estrada has pleaded guilty to conspiring to divert 130 million pesos (HK$20.67 million) in tax kickbacks to the ousted leader, a government prosecutor said. In a plea bargain, Charlie "Atong" Ang admitted to the lesser offense of bribery, which carries a six-year prison term, and avoided a possible sentence of 40 years for plunder, said Special Prosecutor Dennis Villa-Ignacio. Ang also agreed to return 25 million pesos, his alleged share of the tax kickbacks.
    The court will decide next week whether to accept the plea bargain agreement, Villa-Ignacio said.

Ang's admission strengthened the government's case against the deposed leader, who has been on trial for plunder since he was ousted in 2001, Villa- Ignacio said.
    Estrada's spokesman Rufus Rodriguez said, however, the deal will not affect the case since it has not been introduced as evidence against Estrada.
    "As far as Estrada is concerned, it does not exist at all," Rodriguez said.
    Estrada is accused of amassing about 4 billion pesos in payoffs from illegal gambling operations, tobacco tax kickbacks and commissions. He also is charged with perjury for allegedly falsely declaring his assets.
    He has denied any wrongdoing and accused his successor, President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, of conspiring with the country's elite, Roman Catholic church leaders and some senior military officers to oust him.
    "We are very happy with this development," Villa-Ignacio said. "Here is one principal player saying the allegation is correct."
    Rodriguez said that if Ang is presented as a witness against Estrada, they will confront him with a statement he made during a Senate investigation in 2000 in which he denied there had been any tax kickbacks.
    Rodriguez recalled that Estrada's defense lawyers argued during his plunder trial that it was physically impossible for Ang to carry 130 million pesos in cash - which would have weighed 130 kilograms - into the former president's suburban residence.
    Ang was extradited in November from the United States, to where he fled several months after Estrada was toppled in the 2001 "people power" revolt.
    ASSOCIATED PRESS\

The rest is of course history!!

How embarrassing is that for the Filipino people after the bitch scammed the whole country for countless years!!
    ... "Dem SHOES were got from scammin' ... "

... with apologies to Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Were Made For Walkin' ... " [1966]

Banned
    The people of Ilicos said the same of the Marcos regime and most still remain blindly loyal..Imelda is still until this day the provincial queen...How embarrassing is that for the Filipino people after the bitch scammed the whole country for countless years!!
    To be honest Fred, if you will ask me who's president I like most amongst Marcos, Ramos, Aquino, Estrada and Arroyo, I will still choose Marcos. At least I have a choice.

During Marcos Regime, he always helped farmers by giving us support we need. Free fertilizers, good projects for farmers like Masagana 99. He was the author of The Law on Agrarian Reform. That benefits all tenants to get part of the properties as long as you pay tax. In 1970's, we were ahead of Taiwan that time, during his regime, farmers can send their children to uni. He has programs like sending farmers children to universities called cocofed scholars, and another program called study now pay later plans.

This past decades, farmers are impossible to send their kids to uni, and you can only have chance to send your children to uni if your parents is working abroad, or both parents are receiving good wages in the Philippines. Or one of family member is in higher politics. Government focus now is the dollars taken into the country by OFWs and tagged them as the new heroes, whilst Taiwan ordered to stop sending OFWs to other countries and advised them to come home and give good job and good pay.

We had 728 million pesos fund for fertilizers, but it didn't happen to give to farmers. http://www.gmanews.tv/story/130872/G...d-scam-inquiry

I will vote for presidency if the slogan is "Free Fertilizers for Farmers"

Thread Information