Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: documents

Respected Member

documents

My wife attended the vfs global this morning to submit her application for family visa to visit me in uk. She did not want to to do this on line as she is not confident. She chose the walk in option no appointment. After waiting a while she was called and told before this could be processed she had to zerox all my documents. Go pay the fee at the bdo and come back in 24 hrs. So she is going back tomorrow between 7.00 and 8.00. Apart from that everything seemed quite straight forward. I thought i would post this in case anybody else could you use this information. I will keep you all posted on developments of the walk in option... And my wifes progress with her visa.

hi Sheldon,

Goodluck with ur wife's visa..Just make sure to provide as much as evidences they need..

Keep us posted..

... as per the visa application guidelines, it's the standard, recognized procedure to have photo-copies
    of all submitted documents, and to either have a banker's draft or reciept of payment to one of the
    recognised banks when you submit the application.

If you'd read the guidelines, or used the search functions here, you wouldn't have been subject to a
    24hr delay, and a return trip to the VFS Global office.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    ... as per the visa application guidelines, it's the standard, recognized procedure to have photo-copies
    of all submitted documents, and to either have a banker's draft or reciept of payment to one of the
    recognised banks when you submit the application.

If you'd read the guidelines, or used the search functions here, you wouldn't have been subject to a
    24hr delay, and a return trip to the VFS Global office.
    Thank you for posting ..keep us updated as am planning to lodge my family application soon ..

''DONT BE SERIOUS...BE SINCERE!!''

passport amendment

Hi guys, I need clarrification coz im bit confuse abt passport amendment. Im already married to a Brit guy. im also working and I already updated my file at work and i am now using the surname of my husband. I already got my NSO MC. My passport will be expired Jan2014, my question are:
    - it ok to apply for spouse visa using my maiden name? or the amendment of passport esp if ur married is required?
    - what is the advantages of having an amended passport?
    - wht is the best way to do, amend the passport first before you apply for spouse visa or apply for spouse visa and later amend the passport into married name?
    - my husband is going to submit a sponsorship form, what name we shd we put, my maiden name or my married name?

Need help from all of u.....
    Many thanks...
    mjwoz

Thread Information