Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Haha..well it's still no match to my cousins' which is nearing 100 pairs all in all!
    Has she a dressing room full of just shoes?! Must take a while deciding on which pair to wear!

i wear flip flops on the beach but i collect wellies...
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Havaianas is a brand of flipflops, originally from Brazil..hehe..it's very popular here in the Philippines now and causing stores that sell it to form long lines of buyers just to buy one..lol
    I wanted to import them here to UK, when I was in the Philippines, but they were fakes????

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    I wanted to import them here to UK, when I was in the Philippines, but they were fakes????
    oh you must have bought them from sidewalk vendors? well as every filipino here know, lots of here have ways to fake everything..so be careful in buying stuffs..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I met my Mahal while window shopping in Singapore on a busy sunday afternoon. I was just walking along Orchard Street, I was not going anywhere just walking looking, taking in the sights, when I noticed this beautiful girl walking at the same speed. We walked side by side, then apart as people walked between us then together, then apart for quite a way.
    We exchanged a few smiles as we walked, as it seemed quite amusing, almost like she was already my wife. Then I stopped. I looked at her and she stopped too, then quite out of character I just asked her if she would like to have a coffee. Luckily, she spoke good english and she took me to a coffee shop near Lucky Plaza. We talked for about half an hour and exchanged numbers. Then she had to go, as she was going to a birthday party later that afternoon.
    Not expecting to hear any more, the next day she called me, and we have been together ever since (although long distance mostly) I have recently come back from Phils after meeting her and the family, and we are deeply in love, good times!! We are now both looking forward to a future together.
    I have worked for 6 months in Singapore (Nov2007-May2008) then I decided to come back here when my current company offered me a job, plus my family was asking me to come home already coz they know that i'm not enjoying my time there (too much work from my company there is really causing me sick all the time)..u both are lucky for finding each other. i once thought that i already found my other half there too, but here i am still single..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

oh you must have bought them from sidewalk vendors? well as every filipino here know, lots of here have ways to fake everything..so be careful in buying stuffs..
    Yes lots of wholesalers selling fakes, the original ones have a special tag on them or seal....can't remember now?

If i sold fakes in the UK, I'd end up in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Yes lots of wholesalers selling fakes, the original ones have a special tag on them or seal....can't remember now?
    Yes they have..plus they sell it waaaayyyy much higher! LOL!
    -=rayna.keith=-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information