Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Estrada to return to Malacanang after nine years

Former President Joseph Estrada will set foot anew in Malacanang, nine years after he was thrown out of office by a people?s uprising.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Win2WinRSS View Post
    Former President Joseph Estrada will set foot anew in Malacanang, nine years after he was thrown out of office by a people?s uprising.

More...
    To MY mind, Estrada must be a "born-again" optimist ... if he REALLY believes he can sufficiently regain the trust of the very people who threw him out, in order for them to grant him a mandate for re-election to the Presidency!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    To MY mind, Estrada must be a "born-again" optimist ... if he REALLY believes he can sufficiently regain the trust of the very people who threw him out, in order for them to grant him a mandate for re-election to the Presidency!
    The last I heard was that Imelda Marcos was supporting her son Ferdinand Jr "Bongbong" to stand for president , also that Benigno Aquino Jr "Noynoy" , another heir, is making a bid for presidency. They both have "Facebook" fan clubs .... but then, so does the rock group Aegis Band for that matter !

Banned
    One of the reasons why he was ousted in his office is because of HUETENG!
    And after 9 years, hueteng still exists.

Another reason is being corrupt! And I can't remember how many mansions Arroyos has.

Who's next president? :icon_evil:

Trusted Member
    I could add that the last time I was in the Philippines was 1978 when President Ferdinand Marcos was still imposing martial law. It's been a long time for me but I've never lost interest in Malaysia (where I worked for a year) and Philippines. I hope to return in April/May ... what do people on the forum think of travelling around election time to Luzon and possibly Panay?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson.alan46 View Post
    I could add that the last time I was in the Philippines was 1978 when President Ferdinand Marcos was still imposing martial law. It's been a long time for me but I've never lost interest in Malaysia (where I worked for a year) and Philippines. I hope to return in April/May ... what do people on the forum think of travelling around election time to Luzon and possibly Panay?
    ... Based on Myrna's experience as a High School teacher, it may be considered inadvisable to visit ANY parts of the Philippines ... with the possible exceptions of the Capital itself, Cebu & Davao Cities ... during the period when 'election fever' is at its height. Meaning to say, YOUR itinerary SHOULD, in all probability, be safe enough, Alan!

Thread Information