Please, can someone advise me. I married my UK husband here in the phils in August 2009 and his plans were that he go back to UK get a job then I follow after a few months. My husband is struggling to find employment in UK so I said come to Phils with me and he agrees with me. He just doesnt know exactly what he needs to do in order for him to live here (emigrate) He will sell his house, we did not want to sell but no job, no income and he recently lost his father and has nothing in UK to stay for. We are both upset because I know he wanted me there but its impossible as he has no job and i just want him beside me. He says he cant stay away any longer for we love each other so dearly and he is best thing that has happened to me. I know people will say 'dont sell in UK' and he expects that responce but his mind is made up, all because Im not allowed to be with him as he is unemployed. He ask how to move here, what does he need to do apart from sell his house? Please any advice from people will really help us. I hope someone can help us

viesvies