Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Smile Hi Mrs Russell!!

Hi everybody!!! Im so happyy!!! I just got married last december 2009 with my british bf for 5years,so call me Mrs Russell now ... hmmm quite busy start for me this year sorting papers to visit my husband and have a real nice get together with his family ,just not certain what type of visa to apply for thats why i logged in to this site to check on u guys forums,chats etc..
    Happy new year to us !!
    Cheers!!

Mari

Hello Mrs Russell congratulations on your recent wedding.
    Keep tuning in here, as you'll find all the answers you need here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Hello Mrs Russell congratulations on your recent wedding.
    Keep tuning in here, as you'll find all the answers you need here.

Thanks a lot!! but still want to know if i can bring my 2kids with me for vacation in 2mos? and is it family visitor visa that i will have to use to visit my husband?
    will appreciate any reply here tnx

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Hi everybody!!! Im so happyy!!! I just got married last december 2009 with my british bf for 5years,so call me Mrs Russell now ... hmmm quite busy start for me this year sorting papers to visit my husband and have a real nice get together with his family ,just not certain what type of visa to apply for thats why i logged in to this site to check on u guys forums,chats etc..
    Happy new year to us !!
    Cheers!!

Mari
    Mari ... the new Mrs Russell!

Hello Mrs. Russell! congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Mari ... the new Mrs Russell!
    Thanks a lot!Happy New year!!

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    Hello Mrs. Russell! congratulations and welcome to the forum!
    thanks girl!!

Happy new year to us !!
    Cheers!!Mari
    Thanks a lot!! but still want to know if i can bring my 2kids with me for vacation in 2mos? and is it family visitor visa that i will have to use to visit my husband?
    will appreciate any reply here tnx
    Hi Mrs Russell and welcome to the forum. Now that your married you can apply for a spouse (settlement) visa and it would probably be best to include your children on that visa application because then they can come here as and when you want them to. If you only want the children to apply for a family visit visa then you would probably have to wait until you already have a visa and have come to live in the UK.

You can't really plan this for 2 months time because there is lots of paperwork to get together before you will be able to make a successful visa application. This is a link to the place where you apply for a visa and you will find most of the information you need here http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/
    Iain.

Thanks a lot Iain!!! i'd love to apply for a settlement visa straight away but me and my hubby wants to pay respect to his nan's request before she expires coz shes already 98yo,she wants to see her grandsons new family in real so thats why am applying for a family visitor visa for 2mos with the kids then come back to philippines and arrange all loads of paperworks for my settlement visa....
    My question is ...do i also need to get a sponsor letter from his nan,mum or bro? as he only own in a flat with one bedroom his bro got 4bedrooms for our accomodation? need to meet with his family they were so loverly esp his nan thats why i need to fill up the right form this month and fly over there and meet em..thanks!!! would love to here ur replies here
    cheers!!

Thanks a lot Iain!!! i'd love to apply for a settlement visa straight away but me and my hubby wants to pay respect to his nan's request before she expires coz shes already 98yo,she wants to see her grandsons new family in real so thats why am applying for a family visitor visa for 2mos with the kids then come back to philippines and arrange all loads of paperworks for my settlement visa....
    My question is ...do i also need to get a sponsor letter from his nan,mum or bro? as he only own in a flat with one bedroom his bro got 4bedrooms for our accomodation? need to meet with his family they were so loverly esp his nan thats why i need to fill up the right form this month and fly over there and meet em..thanks!!! would love to here ur replies here
    cheers!!
    I think that if you had a well assembled application stating where you were all going to stay whilst in the UK and how you would all be supported financially, also explaining the reasons for your Family Visit Visa application at this stage and that that you fully intend to return to the Philippines and apply for a settlement visa at a later stage when your husband has sorted out the issue of family accomodation in the long term, then I can't think why the ECO would not see this as perfectly acceptable.

The main thing is that you should avoid giving any impression that you are trying to circumvent the normal process of applying for a settlement visa because of issues with regard to sole responsibility of the children and I think that you should submit evidence of this as part of your application. The reason I say this is that the ECO will probably conclude that there is unlikely to be any reason other than accomodation why you (married to a British citizen) would not be given a spouse visa, but issues surrounding the childrens paternity which would not normally be scrutinised for a visit visa, may be looked at more closely. The other thing that the ECO may want to consider is, are you trying to circumvent the normal process because of your husbands accomodation problems.

Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    I think that if you had a well assembled application stating where you were all going to stay whilst in the UK and how you would all be supported financially, also explaining the reasons for your Family Visit Visa application at this stage and that that you fully intend to return to the Philippines and apply for a settlement visa at a later stage when your husband has sorted out the issue of family accomodation in the long term, then I can't think why the ECO would not see this as perfectly acceptable.

The main thing is that you should avoid giving any impression that you are trying to circumvent the normal process of applying for a settlement visa because of issues with regard to sole responsibility of the children and I think that you should submit evidence of this as part of your application. The reason I say this is that the ECO will probably conclude that there is unlikely to be any reason other than accomodation why you (married to a British citizen) would not be given a spouse visa, but issues surrounding the childrens paternity which would not normally be scrutinised for a visit visa, may be looked at more closely. The other thing that the ECO may want to consider is, are you trying to circumvent the normal process because of your husbands accomodation problems.

Iain.
    Thank you vmuch ur so kind yeah am sure it'll just be plainly visit visa (i knew for the fact that if i overstayed it would mess my application for settlement visa in the future) will give a family visitor a try..wish me luck!! happy new year

Mari

Hello Mrs. Russell, welcome po sa forum! and goodluck po sa inyo! Happy New Year!

Welcome to the forum Mrs. Russell
    Congratulations!
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Newbie (Restricted Access) lazy's Avatar
    congratulation Mrs russell.

Respected Member
    congratulations on your wedding last month Mrs. Russell and welcome to the forum
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Welcome Mrs. Russell! I'm surprised that you didn't use 'Mrs. Russell' as your username! I find the 'virus' in it a bit

Hi Welcome may I ask how old are your kids?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

welcome to the forum, Mrs. Russell..

Quote Originally Posted by aryM View Post
    Hello Mrs. Russell, welcome po sa forum! and goodluck po sa inyo! Happy New Year!
    Thank you for the add in friends list dear...mmwah!!

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Hi Welcome may I ask how old are your kids?
    8yo and 4yo

Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    Welcome Mrs. Russell! I'm surprised that you didn't use 'Mrs. Russell' as your username! I find the 'virus' in it a bit
    oh yeah says 'not-d-virus' dear...thanks anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    Welcome to the forum Mrs. Russell
    Congratulations!
    Hi dear thanks!!!! are u in the process of coming over the UK as well?? been busy with papers eh ..miss chatting with u guys

congrats to you....

Thread Information