Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

46 years young male seeking life partner

I am a single male living on the south coast of England. I am putting this thread here because I would like to meet a Philipina lady for friendship, relationship and marriage. It is difficult for me to travel to Phils due to family entanglements, so ideally would like to connect with someone in UK. I would describe myself as strong, caring, kind, quiet, strong work ethic, and honest. I work in finance and also studying with OU for a qualification in Health and Social care. I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete Ring, with the same photo as here on the Forum. Hope to hear from you soon

Now now ladies please form an orderly queue...

Liz didnt work out Pete?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Nah, texted her four times over the space of two weeks and no reply whatsoever...

She might be out of the country mate,she went to Singapore last christmas,maybe back to Pinas this?I will get some more numbers,I just dont mix with that circle nowadays so dont see as many single ladies,might get some numbers over christmas

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    She might be out of the country mate,she went to Singapore last christmas,maybe back to Pinas this?I will get some more numbers,I just dont mix with that circle nowadays so dont see as many single ladies,might get some numbers over christmas
    Hey thanks Tawi,
    I would like to rep you up but think I a don't have that yet, so maybe I just keep posting..

Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    Hey thanks Tawi,
    I would like to rep you up but think I a don't have that yet, so maybe I just keep posting..
    Like this

Like this
    and this! OK this is the last post I post just for the sake of getting a record of doing of loads of posts, in this thread anyway mmmwwwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Its cool pete,dont worry about it,I will try and get a number or two over the christmas

I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete *Ring
    Easy, peasy ... all the respondents need do is *"ring" Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Easy, peasy ... all the respondents need do is *"ring" Pete!
    Ha! or just give Pete a ring ....

Banned
    hey... offer still stands??? have a co-worker who is also looking for a life partner... she's my former project manager... smart lady and cute...

PM me if you're interested... hmmm... that doesn't sound nice to me... LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    hey... offer still stands??? have a co-worker who is also looking for a life partner... she's my former project manager... smart lady and cute...
    Between Florge and Tawi, we have a right pair of fixers on the forum....

Been trying to get rid of my sis in law for ages, but they keep sending her back....

Banned
    fixers?? LOL

I am a single male living on the south coast of England. I am putting this thread here because I would like to meet a Philipina lady for friendship, relationship and marriage. It is difficult for me to travel to Phils due to family entanglements, so ideally would like to connect with someone in UK. I would describe myself as strong, caring, kind, quiet, strong work ethic, and honest. I work in finance and also studying with OU for a qualification in Health and Social care. I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete Ring, with the same photo as here on the Forum. Hope to hear from you soon
    Hello Pete..! I have added you on facebook. I have a friend that I would like you to meet, she doesn't have an account here. I will introduce her to you in Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post

PM me if you're interested... hmmm... that doesn't sound nice to me... LOL
    Hey Florge thank you! I can't PM yet, not enough posts but will send message to your profile

Quote Originally Posted by aryM View Post
    Hello Pete..! I have added you on facebook. I have a friend that I would like you to meet, she doesn't have an account here. I will introduce her to you in Facebook.
    Wow thanks, going on facebook now thanks!

Hey Florge thank you! I can't PM yet, not enough posts but will send message to your profile
    Connected via Facebook!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Connected via Facebook!
    yeheyyy all is looking good! goodluck on your search,,,
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    yeheyyy all is looking good! goodluck on your search,,,
    Thanks, I have a good feelings about all this

Thread Information