Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    last year I went to phils to meet a girl for first time and packed my bags full of laptops, dresses shoes etc.. totalling £800 in gifts but after meeting her in person and handing over the giifts couple of days later she begin to show some terrible personality and behaviour which never manifest during long distance webchat/phone chat etc..

This one is not a scammer, she cried her eyes out when I broke off the relationship. After spending a few days with her I knew this is not the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I've already spend £800 on this woman. How I wished I had waited till at least second visit before spending so much on luxury gifts.

Now I promised myself on first visit I only take small souvenir gifts, nothing too expensive

This is the reason why I declined the student nurse request to bring laptop for her on my first visit.

last year I went to phils to meet a girl for first time and packed my bags full of laptops, dresses shoes etc.. totalling £800 in gifts but after meeting her in person and handing over the giifts couple of days later she begin to show some terrible personality and behaviour which never manifest during long distance webchat/phone chat etc..

This one is not a scammer, she cried her eyes out when I broke off the relationship. After spending a few days with her I knew this is not the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I've already spend £800 on this woman. How I wished I had waited till at least second visit before spending so much on luxury gifts.

Now I promised myself on first visit I only take small souvenir gifts, nothing too expensive

This is the reason why I declined the student nurse request to bring laptop for her on my first visit.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat22 View Post
    ...and handing over the giifts couple of days later she begin to show some terrible personality and behaviour which never manifest during long distance webchat/phone chat etc..
    i just wonder.. what kind of bad behaviour/personality did she show?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat22 View Post
    ...now, i'm 100% sure as soon as I send her money via zoom or western union to get the receipt she claim is needed for VISA she will dissappear without trace and grining all the way to the bank, or she might even stay in contact to see if she can milk me more...
    Definately the latter - Why would he/she disappear once they have got your confidence and convinced you to send the first money over . It costs them nothing to keep milking you and by disappearing they are just cutting off a revenue stream.

Much better to stop all discussions about a visa until you have actually met each other face to face and really tested if you are that serious about each other. Same goes for any funding request until you actually have a relationship between you. I'm sure there will be all sorts of stories about sick relatives etc etc but if you want to help, there are many registered charities and good causes in The Philippines where you have a better chance of getting your hard-earned readies to a deserving cause rather than to a scammer.

Don't mean to sound too negative but I do know a few Brits that have been duped by the small minority who are scammers. Good to see you spotted it early!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The thing is just because a lady asks a guy for money doesnt necessarily (did I spell that right?Its always one of those words that flummox me)....
    I always remember at school my English teacher telling us that "It is necessary to eat water cress". As in neCeSSary and CreSS - 1 C and 2 S's.

Ta for that that little ditty makes it easier to remember,wish I had paid attention at school back in the day

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

dont focus on one site only... like dating site.. some people are not real... maybe that site is not yours... like meee i have alot of site and have a dating site too, but i look my man in hi5.. he found me there.. and ask mee if i am interested to meet him, and then i said yes then he plan to visit philippines then we meet in airport... then we use yahoo messenger when he go back in england.. then until then we stil together and planning to get married... juz try look other site and look the profile if she is good backround... and try to know her better..

have dropped them both and made a run for it ha

thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by landa View Post
    i just wonder.. what kind of bad behaviour/personality did she show?
    like yelling when she is talking to people and had to control her "stop yelling when you talk to people"

well, also sniffing thru my baggage behind my back, not to steal anything but to check if I have document from other women I guess. I have no problem with that but when a lady does that on first meeting how far will she go once you're properly dating and living together?

she did have some good points but the bad ones outweighed the good one for me I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information