Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Hi Forum Members,

I'd like to wish everyone merry christmas and a joyous and peaceful new year. I am now greeting everyone as I am sure I won't have time to log on.

I'm off to the Phils this Tuesday to see my kids and they don't have a clue that I will be there in time for their Christmas school program. I will be filing their settlement visa application on the 21st so fingers cross I hope ECO would give their thumbs up. My kids have been thru a lot and everytime I asked what's their wish or hoping to get for christmas they have always said they wanted us to be all together as a family (I know isn't it great, some kids would like to have toys and all that) and it does make me really cry as my hands are tied because it's not my decision to make.

I know I am not the only one in this forum who has this kind of situation and for those who are also in the same boat as I am, I do feel for them.

See you all next year. Not looking forward to 17 hours flight though as I have 2 young kids flying out to see their lolo and lola and bro and sis. I'm sure it will be all worth it.

Maligayang Pasko
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite78 View Post
    Hi Forum Members,

I'd like to wish everyone merry christmas and a joyous and peaceful new year. I am now greeting everyone as I am sure I won't have time to log on.

I'm off to the Phils this Tuesday to see my kids and they don't have a clue that I will be there in time for their Christmas school program. I will be filing their settlement visa application on the 21st so fingers cross I hope ECO would give their thumbs up. My kids have been thru a lot and everytime I asked what's their wish or hoping to get for christmas they have always said they wanted us to be all together as a family (I know isn't it great, some kids would like to have toys and all that) and it does make me really cry as my hands are tied because it's not my decision to make.

I know I am not the only one in this forum who has this kind of situation and for those who are also in the same boat as I am, I do feel for them.

See you all next year. Not looking forward to 17 hours flight though as I have 2 young kids flying out to see their lolo and lola and bro and sis. I'm sure it will be all worth it.

Maligayang Pasko
    ThAT'S great news Aphrodite! I am sure, there will be tears of joy soon!
    Some people likes surprise.
    Surprise makes me cry!
    Have a lovely stay and enjoy your stay and journey!
    We're all happy to see and meet our roots again.
    Enjoy!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    merry xmas to you too aphrodite, i hope that your kids can soon join u here. have a lovely time with ur kids this xmas. it will be a pleasant surprise for them to see you in their school play
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    merry xmas to you too aphrodite, i hope that your kids can soon join u here. have a lovely time with ur kids this xmas. it will be a pleasant surprise for them to see you in their school play
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    ThAT'S great news Aphrodite! I am sure, there will be tears of joy soon!
    Some people likes surprise.
    Surprise makes me cry!
    Have a lovely stay and enjoy your stay and journey!
    We're all happy to see and meet our roots again.
    Enjoy!
    many many thanks fingers cross and happy christmas to you both.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

Wow,your going to have the best christmas ever Hope you bought lots of christmas pressies and pasalubongEnjoy your christmas,every single moment of it,its only a matter of time before the childrens christmas wish is granted,hope your all together next year as one big happy family

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Well Happy Christmas to you too. That's a lovely story, would love to see the look on your kids faces, when you turn up.

It will be great, enjoy every moment.

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite78 View Post
    Hi Forum Members,

Maligayang Pasko
    Compliments of the Season to you too ... and Bon Voyage! All of us here hope you have a great Yuletide with your kids.

What a lovely surprise for them that mom will be there to share in their school festivities. And the very best of luck with their forthcoming settlement visa application.

Thread Information