Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hello and Good Bye

Finally, my big move to Australia is finalized I pass my medical exam and got my 2 years working visa. It is very hard for me leaving UK bec this country made my dreams come true in terms of much better life. For the past 6 years living and working here in UK I must say everything is just amazing (except for my lovelife lol). I adopt the culture already I learned so many things in life its really really hard living in a place that you don't know anybody at all specially no family and friends to run to but bec of this difficulties I experienced it made me a better and strong person. I must say I owe it a lot to this country.

All my bags are packed and ready to go lol last sunday all my belongings etc has been collected to send to Phils (balikbayan boxes) and this coming weekend my friends and colleagues at work will have a farewell program for me for just 15 mins and thinking about it makes me cry already and makes me really sad I miss them all that's for sure.

I am flying to Phils on Tuesday and I can't wait to see my family too and the hustle and bustle in Phils. I will be staying there for almost 6 weeks. I am very excited too bec its nice to celebrate Christmas and New year with my family around nothing beats festive season in Phils ofcourse. I am going to spend a lot of time with my family while I am there coz havent seen them for 3 years now and some friends too. Going to some places there as well with my parents like Boracay, Cebu then Bohol. I would like to bring them in Hongkong but my mother has no passport its a lot of hassle for her to get one so may be next time.

So, 2010 for me will be another chapter of my life and another adjustment in terms of place, working enviroment and meeting new people. I am not worried now as I use to be I learned to take things as it is and make my way out of it. I am going to start my job in Australia 01 Feb 2010 but I am going there 2 weeks early to organize my place I am going to stay and make myself a bit familiar the way of life there. Finding location of banks, bus/train stations, shops and malls lol. I am hoping I can open an account easily there using HSBC as I am with them for the 5 years here in UK or living in UK might be an advantage for me lol. Good thing is, its summer there that time of the year I think?

So, there you go I am very excited with my new life again, another new year to look forward and new beginnings for me. And hopefully I can find my prince charming there. Anyway, I won't be leaving the forum I will post as soon as I can when I arrive in Australia to let you know all how things go for me.

Australia here I come!!!

Hi Cheesewiz goodluck for your plans... I hope you wont forget us to drop a message here once you're in Australia.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Good luck in your new life Cheese,hope Mr Right is antipodean,dont let this be your last post,stay in touch

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

good luck!and all the best for ur new life in aussie land

Respected Member
    All the best on your move to australia cheesewiz and enjoy your xmas holiday in pinas
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

good luck cheesewiz!!!
    so happy for you
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Good luck cheesewiz
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

good luck cheesewiz

it's a along way to go to find a hubby

Banned
    Well well cheez! I admire you for following your goal and principles.
    Aussie is a nice country too.
    Just that the hardest for you will be your adjustment period.
    Goodluck!

so you made the decision to move down under,lets hope all will go well for!

and lets hope you meet your crocodile dundee
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

wish you all the best
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

goodluck cheezwiz and wishing u all the best in life..

All the best downunder and with the new job and language
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

You're quite an adventurer, not afraid of a challenge...Stops boredom setting in.

Good luck! keep us posted, as to how you are getting on.

In the meantime, enjoy your well earned rest with your family.

You've made you decision ... GO FOR IT! I wish you every success "down-under".

Making a decision was so hard and I guess u made the right choice,and to let you know I admire you for that you're such a strong woman (girl power)..Goodluck and Have safe trip...Pasko na sa Pinas go..go..go Welcome home
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    i really admire your courage. i wish you goodluck in all aspect. you're truly a winner

Follow your rainbow cheese,even if you dont find the pot of gold at the end its fun looking,be lucky

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information