Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Victims? kin welcome transfer of Ampatuan trial

The families of the Maguindanao massacre victims welcomed the Supreme Court?s decision transferring the venue of the murder trial of Andal Ampatuan Jr. to Quezon City.

More...

Its better,Amputuan Jr murdered a guy in front of scores of people back in 2002in the Venue in Davao,I used to go in there often before it was turned into a call-centre,it used to get packed with large crowds,when the case came to court there wasnt a single witness willing to testify Money and local intimidation buy a verdict I guess

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I heard about that, wasn't it a general's son or something who he murdered? I didnt realsie it happened in the Venue (when was it turned into a call center?). I went there last year, the place was completely empty. Nothing like a murder to keep the punters away.

The Venue building itself is a call-centre,I think it happened earlier this yearI met a crazy woman there once from Tagum apart from that Venue used to be a decent place to relax,drink coffee,listen to the live bands and eat a decent Thai meal(Theres another Thai resto now in Bajada called Bangkok Wok).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    There's some great restaurants in davao. I kept getting recommended French, Mexican, Italian restaurants, but didnt find the time to check them all out. I love the apo view buffet, I think it cost about 1600 for the two of us, well worth it

Thread Information