Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

I'm Back..it's been a long time.

Hi,
    I think more than 1 year I am not here in this forum lol jk.Now I am back and happy to be here again.Me and Ady transfered already in our new house.and I am Pregnant 14 weeks and 1 day :-)). As they say with a new house comes a new baby. And about Angelica she is in Tredegar Comprehensive now year 7..and doing great.I can't ask anything more.And my new family are very very lovable and supportive.I love them all.
    Thanks to all of you here.Who help us to make our plans possible.Especially in our hardest time...

Mga Amiga where are you now? Need time to look for them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila_ADY View Post
    Hi,
    I think more than 1 year I am not here in this forum lol jk.Now I am back and happy to be here again.Me and Ady transfered already in our new house.and I am Pregnant 14 weeks and 1 day :-)). As they say with a new house comes a new baby. And about Angelica she is in Tredegar Comprehensive now year 7..and doing great.I can't ask anything more.And my new family are very very lovable and supportive.I love them all.
    Thanks to all of you here.Who help us to make our plans possible.Especially in our hardest time...

Welcome back to the fold, Sheila. Congratulations on your news. Great, too, to learn all's well with you and yours ... thanks for keeping us updated.

Hi,

Where have you been (joke also lol) so you had got chance when u move nakapagsarili

Hi,

congratulation to both of you!
    all things are possible!

Welcome back and congratulations
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    welcome back and congrats to you and hubby!!!!

Respected Member
    Hi,

welcome back sheila and congratulations on the new house and specially on the baby on the way
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Good Morning...

Thanks for the warm welcome and the wishes.
    Been busy doing nothing lol jk.Really time run so fast,I felt I stayed here in Waes more than a year now.But 7 months :-)) And waiting for the result of our FLR,,hopefully this week.Again nice to see you Old friends and new friends.

Have a nice day.

Shei

Respected Member
    To Florge...

Kumusta na?Where are you now?Uk ka na ba?Or in Davao or Manila.I miss Davao and my family a lot na.Hopefully next year,uwi kami.In God's willing.If davao ka pa,if enjoy ur every minute and seconds there lol with your love ones.

Banned
    hey sheila! sorry for the late reply... i'm in UK na.. arrived on Oct. 17.... we'll be going home to Davao next year for Christmas.. sana we can meet... hehehe

Thread Information