Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

We're finally here!

Hi everyone!

My son and i arrived here in London last sunday via Etihad airlines (the experience was nice) and just recovered from jet lag.

It was so cold (8 degrees compared to phil's usual 30), good thing we had our jackets ready!

I just finished unpacking, and sending out the pasalubong(s) to my husband's relatives and also did some cleaning. I was also able to register my son for a primary school online for next year) later , we'll start the shopping.

Did you bring some yummy dried fish?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Good, our sincerest congratulations, very glad to hear that, another new arrival to UK for the so called winter
    Jiri & Maricel

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Hi there and welcome to the UK! What part of London are you in? I bet you found it even colder yesterday! Do you need to buy any more warmer winter clothes? We seem to have quite a lot of rain over the last month and even more forcasted! Only 3 more weeks to go, then the mornings and evenings will gradually start to get lighter.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AyinX View Post
    Hi everyone!

My son and i arrived here in London last sunday via Etihad airlines (the experience was nice) and just recovered from jet lag.

It was so cold (8 degrees compared to phil's usual 30), good thing we had our jackets ready!

I just finished unpacking, and sending out the pasalubong(s) to my husband's relatives and also did some cleaning. I was also able to register my son for a primary school online for next year) later , we'll start the shopping.

Welcome to UK!!! It's really freezing cold... Enjoy your first christmas here with your family! it will be our first christmas aswell

Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    Hi there and welcome to the UK! What part of London are you in? I bet you found it even colder yesterday! Do you need to buy any more warmer winter clothes? We seem to have quite a lot of rain over the last month and even more forcasted! Only 3 more weeks to go, then the mornings and evenings will gradually start to get lighter.
    Looking forward to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Did you bring some yummy dried fish?
    hi!!
    my husband didn't want to bring some, he doesnt like the smell.

thanks! (Ji&Ma , Adam&Chryss and South-east boy)

yes , we just bought some warmer clothes, my son keeps on asking for hugs because of the cold! I'm very happy that finally we'll be able to spend christmas together as a family.

Glad that you and your son arrived safe.
    Have a wonderful time with your family
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Welcome to the uk Ayin and family

Its freezinn cold now grrrrr so always wrapped up and ur wee boy

I always take the boys for a walk even if its cold and today oh gosh my james' face is so pink even if he is fully wrapped john is fine with his cozytoes

Enjoy your first xmas in the Uk as family
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Hello, welcome n enjoy the UK weather joke!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the uk AyinX and son..hope you will soon be adjusted to the weather.

ahhh thats lovely you brought a tear to my eye, you have arrived at the worest or some might say best time of year personelly i think its what you make it, if you have nice warm house and warm clothes good boots the weather will be ok and of course you with your mahal now so all is good...are you here on a spouse visa so have relocated for good ?
    i wish you eternal happiness

regards

jonathan

Hi everyone!

A very warm Welcome to the United Kingdom ... for a family re-united at last. I'm glad to learn that you and your son arrived safely Ayin. And also to read of the progress you've made towards settling into your new, and as yet, unfamiliar surroundings. God Bless!

good to hear more families brought together for xmas you will soon get used to the weather and your mahal will keep you warm. xmas is the best time for families to be together and im still waiting to hear how ron is doing with their application.. heres hoping you have a great time together

Welcome to the UK!!!

hi! again, thanks everyone for the lovely messages.

My son is adapting well on the weather, way better than me. I purchased some jackets for him online , and i just learned that my 3 year old son needs a size 6.

hubby went back to work today and i'll be preparing adobo for him tonight..

Banned
    Adobo.. hehehe... my fiance always pronounce it as abodo... lol....

welcome to the UK... you will get use to it...try walking for about an hour and you'll feel warm when you get home... lol...

Respected Member
    Hi everyone!

Welcome to the uk ayin and to your son as well
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Thread Information