Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    . I guess if we are genuine and honest ourselves, then we think that others are the same and can be a bit too trusting sometimes.
    It's happened to ME ... more times than I care to remember! Not in THIS context, I hasten to add!

Sorry it has turned out the way it has.
    No shame, if you really want to go down this path, then you will meet someone & you can meet someone, who is right for you.

The trouble is, most of us get into these relationships, without a clue of the realities...It stands to reason. This is where many of us come unstuck. I've been regularly looking in on this forum, for a couple of years now & the advice & knowledge you can gain is invaluable.

Spending time, reading previous threads, is going to give you that knowledge...When you've made a trip out there, you're going to gain further knowledge etc. etc. it's an evolving process...just best to take your time.

Keep smiling & things will work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    What are you looking for Noel?What attributes,physical characteristics etc?
    Well it's always hard to give this description because character is more important than anything - the only stipulations would be (probably) over 30, no kids and willing to relocate and work of course.

Noel x

Yup,she fits those criteria perfectly,and is smarter than the average bear to boot,gimmee a few days,but like I said others will probably also give you addies,take your time,no rush,quality takes time to find

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by oakbranch View Post
    Thanks for all the comments. Although I threw myself into this whole venture, I am a man of certain life experience and so I'm always prepared for disappointment.

It has failed because partly 1 person was wicked and partly I wanted to succeed at the first time of asking marginally more than seeing ticks in all the boxes. It's nice to feel love after many years of bitterness followed by loneliness. So that would be my excuse,

End of the day I'm still available...anyone introduce me to anyone? :P

Noel x
    You will meet the right person at the right time
    cheer up
    take it slow
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Don't think I get a mailbox in this forum - anyone wishes to message me it's uknoel~~AT~~inbox.com

Noel

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Don't think I get a mailbox in this forum - anyone wishes to message me it's

Noel
    I think it's because you need to do a certain amount of posts before you are able to send or receive PM's (private messages).

Don't think I get a mailbox in this forum - anyone wishes to message me it's

Noel
    Tawi - I am getting personal messages but I can't respond nor leave one for you - try my email please I have a comment to make about that last message

Noel

I certainly will Noel.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Gimmee a few days Noel,I know a lady,a looker with smarts,cant remember what she is to be honest?A lawyer I think One thing is for certain,she doesnt need your cash and she certainly isnt out to con anyone,been single for years but she looks slim and very,very presentable your probably going to be flooded with offers from everyone on here anyway,a deluge of e-mail addresses,but I will also chat with her and get her mailing addie for you
    Best anti-scam write up I remember seeing on here was Northerners,he detailed and listed a number of different ladies types and their techniques As Soph says Noel,take your time,sort the wheat from the chaff,we have all been alone at times but its no bad thing because someone always comes along
    oh Tawi...I'm already taken!

What are you looking for Noel?What attributes,physical characteristics etc?
    playing matchmaker now eh? you haven't said "yes" to me introducing you to a friend.. what's up with that eh?

You know me Florge,shy and retiring typeas soon as I decide 100% on my sexual preferrences I will announce it But its like flipping a coin,sometimes heads sometimes tails

Respected Member
    You know me Florge,shy and retiring typeas soon as I decide 100% on my sexual preferrences I will announce it But its like flipping a coin,sometimes heads sometimes tails
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    take your time,sort the wheat from the chaff,we have all been alone at times but its no bad thing because someone always comes along
    take your time,no rush,quality takes time to find
    wise words I agree completely
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Its true Soph,I never was a guy to settle for second best,and I have winnowed a lot of chaff in my time I have met some absolutely stunning women,but without character whats the use,physical beauty fades with time,character and intellect never fade but improve like a fine wineNever limit yourself by grabbing the first woman who shows interest,take your time,years even,and select someone special Fluttering eyelashes and a dimpled smile are easy to find,search for something with a little more substance

Respected Member
    Its true Soph,I never was a guy to settle for second best,and I have winnowed a lot of chaff in my time I have met some absolutely stunning women,but without character whats the use,physical beauty fades with time,character and intellect never fade but improve like a fine wineNever limit yourself by grabbing the first woman who shows interest,take your time,years even,and select someone special Fluttering eyelashes and a dimpled smile are easy to find,search for something with a little more substance
    Very well said tawi, i couldn't agree more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information