Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

my scotish friend going for a holiday in the philippines

hello every one,,,
    hope you can help me with this wee problem we have.

i have a scotish girl friend who want to go with us next year to the philppines...
    we are goin to book our ticket this week,,,but we didnt know if she needs visa to go to the phillippines...
    my husband said he got a visa when he went to the philippines before because he is goin to stay there for a long time...but hes not sure about only few days like 10 days...

all opinion is very apreciated....

cheers
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    hello every one,,,

i have a scotish girl friend who want to go with us next year to the philppines...
    we are goin to book our ticket this week,,,but we didnt know if she needs visa to go to the phillippines...
    my husband said he got a visa when he went to the philippines before because he is goin to stay there for a long time...but hes not sure about only few days like 10 days...

cheers
    21 days automatic visa on entry, she has no problem.

They let this Scot (me) in with no visa the first time I went

Jim

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    21 days automatic visa on entry, she has no problem.

Jim
    Totally agree. Have a great time. Me jealous?No Okay YES!!
    :Yesterday was history.Tomorrow is a mystery.Today is a gift.This is why it is called"The present!"

thank guys

i missed philippines so much...
    and my scot girl best friend is so excited to go.. she is so happy...
    she said she havent been in the other side of the world....
    next year we are goin to hongkong first for a few days (shopping galore) then well fly to the philippines...for the rest of the 14 days left...

i cant wait....

thanks guys....
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

hello every one,,,

cheers
    Your friend would be entitled to visit the Phils for up to 21 days on the strength of her British passport ... WITHOUT the need for a visa. If, for any reason, she decided to stay longer, then she would require to visit the nearest Philippines Immigration Bureau to arrange an extension ... for which a scale of fees is applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Your friend would be entitled to visit the Phils for up to 21 days on the strength of her British passport ... WITHOUT the need for a visa. If, for any reason, she decided to stay longer, then she would require to visit the nearest Philippines Immigration Bureau to arrange an extension ... for which a scale of fees is applicable.
    thank's for the information....

Respected Member
    thank guys

i missed philippines so much...
    and my scot girl best friend is so excited to go.. she is so happy...
    she said she havent been in the other side of the world....
    next year we are goin to hongkong first for a few days (shopping galore) then well fly to the philippines...for the rest of the 14 days left...

i cant wait....

thanks guys....
    Sounds like real fun, I would love to visit Hong Kong and I would love for my Scottish daughter to get to visit the Philippines too and meet her little sister

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    Sounds like real fun, I would love to visit Hong Kong and I would love for my Scottish daughter to get to visit the Philippines too and meet her little sister

Jim

thanks for the reply in my thread and info...
    hongkong is also nice place to go for a holiday,,,,specially doin shopping...
    i think you and your daughter will love the two country, (hongkong and phillippines)

cheers

Thread Information