Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question Decent mid range hotel in manila !

Hello friends,

I looking for some advice my fiance 's appointment at british embassy is on monday, she will travel to manila on saturday no flights sunday available from dumaguete and will need accomadation, mid range for my budget, in the past i have stayed in malate down mabini street, and to be honest is a seedy trashy area and wouldn't want Annabel to be exposed to that so was thinking makati around makati avenue as nearest to British Embassy and if we succesful can jump on the LTR to quezon city at ayala centre for CFO process the next day. has anybody got any ideas on a decent clean hotel in this area. do you think i am on the right lines with location and logistics

any help appreciated

regards

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan47 View Post
    Hello friends,

I looking for some advice my fiance 's appointment at british embassy is on monday, she will travel to manila on saturday no flights sunday available from dumaguete and will need accomadation, mid range for my budget, in the past i have stayed in malate down mabini street, and to be honest is a seedy trashy area and wouldn't want Annabel to be exposed to that so was thinking makati around makati avenue as nearest to British Embassy and if we succesful can jump on the LTR to quezon city at ayala centre for CFO process the next day. has anybody got any ideas on a decent clean hotel in this area. do you think i am on the right lines with location and logistics

any help appreciated

regards

Jonathan

Hello Jonathan, I would suggest Tiara Oriental Hotel. Its very near to VFS office. Its in Malugay St. Makati City. Been there last week for my visa application. Very accessible.
    http://www.tiara.com.ph/

Thread Information