Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: So who is....

Banned

So who is....

running the country?

Brown or Mandleson?

Seems the "Business Secretary" is always on the news defending left-eye Brown. Is Brown not capable of defending himself in the media?

As for Mandy (yes the twice sacked minister) attacking the Sun for getting into bed with the Tories, well, he (and his other spin doctors) spent many years spinning and telling fibs to the country, and now that someone else is challenging him to that role, it must hurt. Whats even funnier theres talk of making Mandy the "Information Minister". He already is

The one thing I've noticed with politics now is a complete lack of morals with the people who run this country and the excuses they come up with to defend what they are doing, its almost 1984-ish. I find it disturbing how the likes of Mandy and Peter Hain will always have an explanation for the failings of their government. Peter Hain, when challenged about youth jobless in Wales had the cheek to say, well it wasn't as bad as it was under the Major government. That I think is pretty obvious. Now tell us what you intend to do about it.

As for Brown and that hand-written letter, I expect better from a Prime Minister, he deserved all the ridicule he got, and I find it amazing people stick up for him, claiming he's being bullied.

/rant over

I recently treated myself to the Yes Minister/Priminister DVD box set, the political problems highlighted in that are much the same as we see today. Its easy to look back with rose tinted glasses and pretend that it was somehow better in the past, but it wasn't. What hasn't happened is things have not got better.

I vote for Drogba for PM, he just donated £3M to build a hospital in the Ivory Coast ..... just as long as after they've built it the place doesn't fall over
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

the lady who stitched brown up by taping the conversation such get a slap,quite a low thing to do.

nobody makes anyone join the army,if sadly they are killed,they only have themselfs to blame.
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    the lady who stitched brown up by taping the conversation such get a slap,quite a low thing to do.

nobody makes anyone join the army,if sadly they are killed,they only have themselfs to blame.
    I can't believe I'm reading this.......... I feel like throwing up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    So, she lost a son in this unnecessary war, and you propose she gets a slap in return for highlighting the fact the PRIME MINISTER of the country for whom her son died for cannot even spell her name properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I can't believe I'm reading this.......... I feel like throwing up
    please do
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Her son did not die for this country, nor did he die for the Queen, nor did he die for helping the people of Afghanistan, this is all a misconception and if you'd been in the forces you'd know what he did die for..... his mates. Simple as that.

They all would rather be somewhere else, but they couldn't give a about the politics, or the war, they are only concerned about protecting each other.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Thread Information