Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Here in the uk!!!yahoo!

Hey guys!it's ma 4th day today and time seems to go by sooo fast for me..hehehe

I had a real good flight from Cathay and an amazing time as always in HK..My 8 hours of waiting felt like jst 2 hours as im busy shoppin at HK airport..lol

I got a 28 kg luggage and they didnt made stress on me...I already checked in online few days earlier so i didnt hav to go online at all,real quick and easy...Just payed actually 550 from Mactan airport then i jst have to wait for ma boarding time,,,real easy...

Although i had a 12 hour flight,had not much sleep at the plane coz real busy talkin with ma neighbors and watching movies,when i arrived at the airport i wasnt even tired at all..It was real busy and loads of people when i arrive about 6 somethin in the mornin.Had a long bloody walk with ma powerful heels along with the rucksack bag at ma back and a postman bag on the side..It didnt matter as long as i ******* still look good.hahahaThe guy interviewing me at the passport control was real nice and jst a few questions he let me off....Then really excited to see ma bf and there he was with a big bouquet of roses waitin for me.He waited for almost an hour.lol

Sooo happy!!!!!!Never even felt the jet lagged at all...We went to lunch at a real nice italian resto in Winchester..Cruise down some shops there and went to their Cathedral..sooo nice made loads of pics!And then after that we have our first grocery together at TESCOS as a couple..hehehe...122 pounds expensive but we have everything..Had candle light dinner in the evening,cooked ma very spicy chicken curry and he loved it.. lol.The next day prepared breakfast in bed for us.yummy!Went shoppin and cruisin around winchester,took pics of horses and duckies,really lovely!!Had a bonfire and fireworks night at a friend's house,first time to meet all his mates..Theyre really very welcoming..We had a barbecue grill party with yummy burgers and sausages while burnin Guy Forks,May he rest in peace...End the night with a big bang!

And on Saturday mornin me and ma man went shoppin at John Lewis in Southhampton!Lovely was mesmerized wanted to live there..lol..Ma man biught me a new zarah biker jacket,thigh high black leather boots also from zarah and a bobbi brown makeup kit...Its always xmas when im with him,,..Aint he sooo sweeet!!!!Then we get home get ready for a big night out with his mates,had ma first traditional roast dinner.hmmmm lovely!!!

ohhh its ma 4th day and im so lovin it here already...Especially so nice to be able to wake up every mornin with yah man beside you giving you mornin kisses...ahhh lovely...

PS.I ******* love the weather!!!Ma man is freezing cold more than me...lol

Respected Member
    Aaawwww, welcome to the uk quenie and enjoy your time with your bf
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Good to hear your here all safe and well.

My Wifes loves the cold weather more than me as well

Dont tell folks back home you celebrated burning the Catholic (Guy Fawkes)
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Dont tell folks back home you celebrated burning the Catholic (Guy Fawkes)
    from now on i think many people will be burning gordie brown instead its time guy fawkes had a rest

Welcome to the UK, Quennie ... and have a super time with your mahal!

Banned
    Sounds awesome

Hope everyday is as good as that for you.. I would say welcome to the UK but as I am not there right now.. So, best wishes...

Nice to hear you're enjoying your time especially with your man.
    We will be delighted to know more about your holidays
    Have a wonderful time
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Banned
    Wow! That's great
    Every Filipina will enjoy the shopping paid by her partner.
    But hey! you like the weather? Fantastic! you have good skin for the cold weather.
    Any secret? I'm freezing here close to the sea. Windy, horizon, black clouds, freezing cold!

Enjoy your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Aaawwww, welcome to the uk quenie and enjoy your time with your bf
    thnx teh sexy sophie!!

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Wow! That's great
    Every Filipina will enjoy the shopping paid by her partner.
    But hey! you like the weather? Fantastic! you have good skin for the cold weather.
    Any secret? I'm freezing here close to the sea. Windy, horizon, black clouds, freezing cold!

Enjoy your time!
    tnx teh penns!!!!im lovin it teh penns the weather....Its cold but not painfully cold in the skin like China..lol.Though its not really ma first winter soon,im still really excited to see snow,hehehe..It was sunny yesterday teh penns and lovin it..Think the secret is yah have yah man to keep you warm..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Welcome to the UK, Quennie ... and have a super time with your mahal!
    Thnx mr arthur!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    Nice to hear you're enjoying your time especially with your man.
    We will be delighted to know more about your holidays
    Have a wonderful time
    thnx liane!

im cold here and freezing, hehehe... im glad, youre enjoying your holiday......

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    im cold here and freezing, hehehe... ......
    Are you not allowed in the house then?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Glad you enjoy it here dai esp the shopping.....womens weaknesses count me in

Enjoy enjoy enjoy...with your gwapo man
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    Hey guys!it's ma 4th day today and time seems to go by sooo fast for me..hehehe

I had a real good flight from Cathay and an amazing time as always in HK..My 8 hours of waiting felt like jst 2 hours as im busy shoppin at HK airport..lol

I got a 28 kg luggage and they didnt made stress on me...I already checked in online few days earlier so i didnt hav to go online at all,real quick and easy...Just payed actually 550 from Mactan airport then i jst have to wait for ma boarding time,,,real easy...

Although i had a 12 hour flight,had not much sleep at the plane coz real busy talkin with ma neighbors and watching movies,when i arrived at the airport i wasnt even tired at all..It was real busy and loads of people when i arrive about 6 somethin in the mornin.Had a long bloody walk with ma powerful heels along with the rucksack bag at ma back and a postman bag on the side..It didnt matter as long as i ******* still look good.hahahaThe guy interviewing me at the passport control was real nice and jst a few questions he let me off....Then really excited to see ma bf and there he was with a big bouquet of roses waitin for me.He waited for almost an hour.lol

Sooo happy!!!!!!Never even felt the jet lagged at all...We went to lunch at a real nice italian resto in Winchester..Cruise down some shops there and went to their Cathedral..sooo nice made loads of pics!And then after that we have our first grocery together at TESCOS as a couple..hehehe...122 pounds expensive but we have everything..Had candle light dinner in the evening,cooked ma very spicy chicken curry and he loved it.. lol.The next day prepared breakfast in bed for us.yummy!Went shoppin and cruisin around winchester,took pics of horses and duckies,really lovely!!Had a bonfire and fireworks night at a friend's house,first time to meet all his mates..Theyre really very welcoming..We had a barbecue grill party with yummy burgers and sausages while burnin Guy Forks,May he rest in peace...End the night with a big bang!

And on Saturday mornin me and ma man went shoppin at John Lewis in Southhampton!Lovely was mesmerized wanted to live there..lol..Ma man biught me a new zarah biker jacket,thigh high black leather boots also from zarah and a bobbi brown makeup kit...Its always xmas when im with him,,..Aint he sooo sweeet!!!!Then we get home get ready for a big night out with his mates,had ma first traditional roast dinner.hmmmm lovely!!!

ohhh its ma 4th day and im so lovin it here already...Especially so nice to be able to wake up every mornin with yah man beside you giving you mornin kisses...ahhh lovely...

PS.I ******* love the weather!!!Ma man is freezing cold more than me...lol
    sounds very happy ehh.. enjoy enjoy enjoy
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Banned
    awww.. i like it.. waking up with your man at your side.... awwww...

Welcome Dai! hehehe.... enjoy gyud ug pag-ayo...

Enjoy the cold and wet UK Dhay

Tish

Thread Information