Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

That went rather well if I may say so

Just arrived back after 2 weeks in Davao city. With this being my second visit to meet a lady out there I didn't feel too nervous this time. I felt totally confident on my way to the coffee shop, which was to be our first meeting place. When she walked in and I saw her for the first time I thought I'd made a big mistake. I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was in person, not one single pic I'd seen of her did her justice. I was kind of speechless for awhile, and thinking this girl's never going to like me, she's way out of my league.

Anyway, everyday we hooked up and did things together, and as each day passed we grew closer and closer. After a week I realised I was totally smitten with her. When I told her I loved her I was kind of nervous what her reaction would be. Luckily, she told me she loves me more We laugh at the same silly things, have the same interests, and have promised each other this is for keeps. I know the hard work starts now, but I feel confident this will last and someday we'll be together always fingers crossed.

I doubt with all the support and advice I've received on this forum I would have gone back to the Philippines after last time. So glad I did. Thanks guys

I hope she's the one for you! May your relationship grows stronger!
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    When she walked in and I saw her for the first time I thought I'd made a big mistake.
    i was wondering what you was going to say then,geez shes ugly

its good to know you had a good trip and got to know her in person
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

im glad things worked out for you, same things went through my head the first time i met my wife. heres to a happy future for you both

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Just arrived back after 2 weeks in Davao city. With this being my second visit to meet a lady out there I didn't feel too nervous this time. I felt totally confident on my way to the coffee shop, which was to be our first meeting place. When she walked in and I saw her for the first time I thought I'd made a big mistake. I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was in person, not one single pic I'd seen of her did her justice. I was kind of speechless for awhile, and thinking this girl's never going to like me, she's way out of my league.

Anyway, everyday we hooked up and did things together, and as each day passed we grew closer and closer. After a week I realised I was totally smitten with her. When I told her I loved her I was kind of nervous what her reaction would be. Luckily, she told me she loves me more We laugh at the same silly things, have the same interests, and have promised each other this is for keeps. I know the hard work starts now, but I feel confident this will last and someday we'll be together always fingers crossed.

I doubt with all the support and advice I've received on this forum I would have gone back to the Philippines after last time. So glad I did. Thanks guys

Good luck tipple 5! My husband was fascinated on me too the first time he saw me lol!
    regards
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

We'll wait for more stories Triple5!! Happy to know it worked out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Happy to know it worked out well!
    Me too ... I hope your relationship continues to go from strength to strength

Glad to hear that ...when are you going back?

Banned
    Thanks for the kind words I wish i was going back tomorrow but I don't think it will be for another 6 months at least.

Thread Information