Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    you got gorgeous daughters jim You have proven twice already that you got a beautiful gene
    Maraming salamat Sophie

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    fairy white .
    he's no fairy thou, still only 2yrs old. he'll be 3 on the 5th of nov
    weighs 3 1/2 stone and 100cm in height, my back hurts from carrying him when he can no longer be walking

oh how would he get on in the phils, i think he'll have most of the nursery filipina's chasing him

i think a lot of factor 60+ sun cream would be needed
    Your a bad man Joe misquoting me I meant your Baltic heritage and all that

My lad James is tall for his age too it's his fourth birthday on Wednesday, first one I have missed :(

For Janna yes 60+ factor and lots of it, think I have to get them here before long :(

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    Maraming salamat Sophie
    walang anuman
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

My lad James is tall for his age too it's his fourth birthday on Wednesday, first one I have missed :(
    but it will be the only one you will miss , me and the misses are like you, playing the waiting game, i hope by April next year that we've gone back to the phils, it will be a long 5 yrs since my misses has been back, and i know she misses her family

Respected Member
    but it will be the only one you will miss , me and the misses are like you, playing the waiting game, i hope by April next year that we've gone back to the phils, it will be a long 5 yrs since my misses has been back, and i know she misses her family
    That is really hard Joe :( I fully understand the hardship your wife has gone through to be away from her family for so long!

Hope you all get there when you want and I'm sure you will all have a great time!

Jim

That is really hard Joe :( I fully understand the hardship your wife has gone through to be away from her family for so long!

Hope you all get there when you want and I'm sure you will all have a great time!

Jim
    yes some of us have struggled, well 1 wk tomoz either the misses will be or

now shes watching some pinoy tv program called 'lovers in paris' with kc concepcion, damn i downloaded 16 shows of it and i think each is 45 mins and shes been watching for more than 7hrs non stop , stops her at me thou

Respected Member
    yes some of us have struggled, well 1 wk tomoz either the misses will be or

now shes watching some pinoy tv program called 'lovers in paris' with kc concepcion, damn i downloaded 16 shows of it and i think each is 45 mins and shes been watching for more than 7hrs non stop , stops her at me thou
    Good luck to the misses Joe hope she's

Jim

why the hell do Filipinos want to use whitening cream?
    Its the same as asking the English why they use fake tan.
    (Not to mention laying in the mid day sun to become a dry prune to make all their mates jealous in the UK)..

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Brown skin wants to have white skin,So why so many white ladies loves having a tan? they're all just the same.
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    OK, this is a 2 part rant

Part 1

Have you ever noticed that Filipino celebrities are a kinda pale white? I mean, I am of scots descent, and I'm a bit white myself, but these filipino celebrities look like a cross between casper the ghost and a giesha girl! What's going on here? These people are whiter than I am, and I'm white! They are the role models for Filipinos - "we're all right, we're all white" it seems.

They seem to have their own race - filipino celebrities. They're generally as white as michael jackson was at the end! I'm scared!

Where I live here in the Philippines, people are BROWN! on the TV, if the people were any more white, they'd be transparent! Do they hate their brown-ness? Do they not want to look like "ordinary", "poor" filipinos whilst still making money off them? What is it about white skin that's so appealing?

Part 2

Follows on from part 1 . . . why the hell do Filipinos want to use whitening cream? I joked to a friend once who was thinking of setting up a business here in the Philippines, if you advertise and say your product will whiten people's skin, they'll buy it by the jeepeney load!

I felt like getting a t-shirt made that said "I'm not a foreigner, I just use ponds and it works"!

Don't think they'd get it!
    to be honest i was shocked when i saw jinky oda last month on her advert that (puputi ka rin!) bcoz she was very black as in black and now she's very white. and i said to myself no way to become a white like that not in my dreamt im happy of my filipino perfect tan that to expensive in the uk.
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Well, James I'm not a celebrity but obsessed to become white before until I met my hubby.
    I like Kris Aquino too. I like her being straight to the point. You'll love her, or hate her. And more people likes her.
    She is truly white, with chinese blood.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information