Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

When is early too early...

Well most of you all know that Mrs Daddy`s preggy am on my 14 weeks now.JUst wonder for some mum here when they had they`re first child when did they started buying clothes for babies and stuff.As we have this thing in PI that preggy women shouldn`t buy things for baby not till they`re on their final trimester.I started buying some bits but not a lot yet but my step daugther who looks like she`s the one who`s having the baby because she bought me clothes for babies now I mean a dozen of them,crib,breast pump as she`s adamant to look after my baby when I goes back to work.But it seems she`s the one who`s excited for my pregnancy now in my thread title when is early too early for buying babies clothes?Thanks for reading guys...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Well most of you all know that Mrs Daddy`s preggy am on my 14 weeks now.JUst wonder for some mum here when they had they`re first child when did they started buying clothes for babies and stuff.As we have this thing in PI that preggy women shouldn`t buy things for baby not till they`re on their final trimester.I started buying some bits but not a lot yet but my step daugther who looks like she`s the one who`s having the baby because she bought me clothes for babies now I mean a dozen of them,crib,breast pump as she`s adamant to look after my baby when I goes back to work.But it seems she`s the one who`s excited for my pregnancy now in my thread title when is early too early for buying babies clothes?Thanks for reading guys...
    Congrats again sis How you feelin now?
    We started buying baby stuff the moment we found out the gender of the baby and that is when you have your 20 weeks scan ( if you dont want surprises hehehe)

You are right same here my friends and in laws were more excited than we are ha ha ha ha let them spoil you you will need them more once you have the baby

Take care always and keep us posted
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Tnx ann.That`s what I thougt once I`l know the gender I`ll start buying things for ma baby

i cant say,i have never heard of buying stuff to early but maybe its best to buy boy or girl things after you know what your having?

i think its normal for others to get excited too
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Wait till it's head appears, then give Keith a long list for clothes, furniture, decorating.... it'll keep him busy till you get home
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Neutral colours of clothes will be just fine, better be in the safe side (like beige and yellow). Don't buy too much baby clothes as they out grow on them easily. Also, you'll be receiving so much gifts from cousins, friends and workmates.

Just buy what you need, hehe don't get too excited just yet as it will all come round.

Few vests, babygrows, newborn nappies, baby wipes and nursing pads will be your bestfriends. Hehe.

I'm sure you will enjoy motherhood.

P.S.
    You may find loads bargains on prams, cribs and other nursery furniture at around Christmas & Boxing Day so better grab the opportunity.

Take care always xXxx

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Wait till it's head appears, then give Keith a long list for clothes, furniture, decorating.... it'll keep him busy till you get home
    hahaha I tried to ask him to get rid of his diecast collectables as we need room for baby but it seems the process of doing it is painstaking

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Neutral colours of clothes will be just fine, better be in the safe side (like beige and yellow). Don't buy too much baby clothes as they out grow on them easily. Also, you'll be receiving so much gifts from cousins, friends and workmates.

Just buy what you need, hehe don't get too excited just yet as it will all come round.

Few vests, babygrows, newborn nappies, baby wipes and nursing pads will be your bestfriends. Hehe.

I'm sure you will enjoy motherhood.

P.S.
    You may find loads bargains on prams, cribs and other nursery furniture at around Christmas & Boxing Day so better grab the opportunity.

Take care always xXxx
    Tnx Zobel you`re a Pro.I like Beige color I might be getting them for my baby

Thread Information