Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hypocrit.

Banned

Angry Hypocrit.

I cannot believe Gordon is actually advocating for an election run off....

An unelected PM..... That skipped a few himself...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8315794.stm

I cannot find the right words in my limited vocabulary, to describe him in its entirety, maybe I could, but they wouldn't be very nice....

Petulant pugnacious p**k
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Respected Member
    I think that you will find that we don't actually vote for a PM in the UK, we vote for a Constituency MP. It's the fact that he was voted as leader of his party which is in government that makes him PM.

If you want to vote for the PM you need to join the party that is in government and hope there is a leadership challenge. even this does not guarantee you will be voting for the PM as it is only tradition that makes the governing party's leader the PM, they could have a party leader and then choose somebody else as PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    I think that you will find that we don't actually vote for a PM in the UK, we vote for a Constituency MP. It's the fact that he was voted as leader of his party which is in government that makes him PM.

If you want to vote for the PM you need to join the party that is in government and hope there is a leadership challenge. even this does not guarantee you will be voting for the PM as it is only tradition that makes the governing party's leader the PM, they could have a party leader and then choose somebody else as PM.
    Considering the man comes from MY constituency, I voted for him out. So its a dictatorship then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/mpdb/html/712.stm
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post

Totally agree with the facts you bring up but still a shame he didn't go to the polls for a vote of confidence.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information