Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hellooooooooooooo

Hi Im Emmy been here before on this forum and now managed to return yipeeeeee.
    I have received my UK settlement visa from the Canberra office in Australia 25 working days (35 days) after they received my application and we are on our way to the UK very soon.
    This is now my third successful application for these types of visas. Our previous successes are with New Zealand and Australia.
    Myself and my husband would like to offer any help and advice that we can to those that would like it. My husband is a scientific researcher and applied his experience to researching the UK settlement visa process and guides for ECO's including the associated policies up to this date 14th October 2009.
    Best of luck to everyone and YIPEEEEEEEEE Im going to the UK!!!!

Banned
    Hi there, welcome to the forum and the UK

Respected Member
    welcome here filipinalass and congratulations
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by filipinalass28 View Post
    I have received my UK settlement visa from the Canberra office in Australia 25 working days (35 days) after they received my application and we are on our way to the UK very soon.
    This is now my third successful application for these types of visas. Our previous successes are with New Zealand and Australia.
    Myself and my husband would like to offer any help and advice that we can to those that would like it. My husband is a scientific researcher and applied his experience to researching the UK settlement visa process and guides for ECO's including the associated policies up to this date 14th October 2009.
    just say hello and welcome

congrats,it will nice to have you here!

can i ask what researching your husband does?,anything to do with the mind of the woman
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    congrats,it will nice to have you here!

can i ask what researching your husband does?,anything to do with the mind of the woman
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Respected Member
    congratulations
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

welcome to the forum..

gday and welcome to the forum

My wife and I just got married in the UK,just applied FLR(m) visa but already we are discussing going firstly New Zealand or Australia for warmer climate hehehe

Congrats! happy trip!!!!
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Welcome and congrats!

Welcome!

welcome back

hiya!welcome aboard

mabuhay!
    all things are possible!

Thread Information