Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    oh Mick, sorry to hear about what happened..I am really lost for words now..

Ur love for her is really unconditional, but she's still coming back here in the UK right?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    oh Mick, sorry to hear about what happened..I am really lost for words now..

Ur love for her is really unconditional, but she's still coming back here in the UK right?
    Hi Kimmi, no as far as I know she will not be coming back to the UK.

She has siblings that she says she cannot trust her father to look after they were born without back passages if you get what I mean, I had allready paid £3000.00 towards the cost and her father was going to pay the rest.

I did offer for us to pay the rest of the cost insted of relying on her father, but she said she still needed to go home.
    I do not know wat to do at the moment.
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post

She has siblings that she says she cannot trust her father to look after they were born without back passages if you get what I mean, I had allready paid £3000.00 towards the cost and her father was going to pay the rest.

I did offer for us to pay the rest of the cost insted of relying on her father, but she said she still needed to go home.
    Mick.
    Im sorry to read your sad news. Always keep in contact with her because no one knows what the future holds for you both

viesvies

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post

Mick.
    Mick, Be strong ! You are a real gentleman like my hubby, We can almost feel how much you are hurting now.But God is so good! Life is still beautiful be firm and try to keep in touch with her....

Im sure you got close friends, try to talk to them, or just stay here in this forum say whats in your heart,in your mind, it may lessen the pain you are feeling right now.

We are here to listen to you, try to comfort you. God bless!
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

hi mick,im so sorry things didnt turn out as you wished or deserved. this is the second time i have had to go through the spousal visa process,my late wife being an american. it takes a long time to get through things like this, i myself was in a dark place mentally for at least six months. what helped me in the end was getting to know new friends and finding a new purpose in life. it will take time and although it may seem hopeless at the moment but things will get better. i hope you keep in touch with your wife and dont bear her any grudge as it seems she has need of support herself. best of luck in the future and stay with us here.

Thread Information