Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Can any contact her a her city? Find out what is going to happen.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    we are with you all the way. !
    Although I am new, my wish for you comes from my heart,All the very best on your future

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Can any contact her a her city? Find out what is going to happen.
    Then he will still follow her, and cant move on to his new life ?

this is one of saddest thread i have ever read in this forum... im sorry to hear this mick.. i am new here, but i would like to let u know my thoughts are with u. don't loose hope.. everyone on this forum are with u..

Quote Originally Posted by September View Post
    Then he will still follow her, and cant move on to his new life ?
    No, I guess he has to contact her if he want divorce. I haven't heard from Mick saying he has given up on her. Whats going on?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

It's greatly heartening to observe how many of Mick's friends and co-forumers have rallied round to sustain and support him throughout this harrowing experience. But, as Mick himself is aware ... and fully understands ... I've chosen to send him a message privately.

In the circumstances, therefore, I know he can count on the continuing thoughts and prayers of EVERYONE HERE, on his behalf.

Sometimes its best just to close the door quietly on an incident,leave the memories locked inside the room and walk away.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I am so sad about what happened with you and Jenny, knowing how much you love her and knew your story. I just don't understand her.
    But please Mick. there's always good reason why things happened.

I remember when I married my husband. I was so worry about my loving Mom. I was thinking who will look after my Mom, I love her and I always think before that I can find 10 husbands but not a mother like mine. I always feel horrible and always shared my husband about my worries. My Mom also worried about me, and that bothers me more. She said, I will have different life onced I joined with my husband and also living with mother in Law.
    Thanks God, we sorted this and hubby agreed that I can visit my Mom once a year or even twice. And lucky to have lovely in-laws But still I feel I miss my Nanay terribly. I miss my sisters and brothers and friends
    But I love my husband too.

Mick, cheer up! there are many ladies around.
    Just want you to smile.
    God bless us!

Terribly sorry about the news Mick.

I've been trying to send mine back for years but she refuses to budge

Just get psst, post all your waffle on here, then ask me to delete it when you reread it sober
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Just get psst, post all your waffle on here, then ask me to delete it when you reread it sober
    Dude, If you're gonna drink, I currently suggest Bailey's Irish Cream. My wife tried it and now i'm hooked on it! Until I realised it's 828 peso here and 17 quidz when shopping in tesco

all joking aside ...
    anyhowz, how are you holding up mate?

You are not going to have any dinner tonight!

Ate Pingggggggg!

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutz View Post

Ate Pingggggggg!
    or maybe it'll be spiked with tanduay

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    Dude, If you're gonna drink, I currently suggest Bailey's Irish Cream. My wife tried it and now i'm hooked on it! Until I realised it's 828 peso here and 17 quidz when shopping in tesco : yikes:
    Yea Baileys Irish Cream is perfect for my brewed coffee (Colombian), with demerara sugar. I used to buy this in the Phils before it was not that much. Yes it is already Ł17.00 in Tesco.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Keep your money, then go visit her.

Then you will find out whats really going on in the situation. After all a husband has a right to know. Have you seen photos of the situation? All Filipinos have camera phones, so no excuse for her not to send u a picture of where she is and what she is doing.
    with you gary

sorry Mick

your wife is not the first to go back to the Phils after a few weeks or months, socool007's wife went back to the phils recently to , i just hope these 2 are the last ones to leave so quick.

sorry for you both

I don't care about her siblings. Strong words right? But this is your partnership right. It is always messed up with extended family problems. Noone cared about your feelings. I am sure you are feeling a mixture of anger and betrayal at the same time. Difficult emotions.

She married you. You are more important. She knew that when she said those words. Or perhaps they were meaningless to her. I am disappointed. I thought Filipinos were Christian, god fearing and true to their word.
    She should put you first.That's her duty as a wife. Get her back over here. You should not have let her get her own way. It was immature of her,and she put herself first. It shows she does not care of your feelings.

She obviously does not trust the man to take care of the kids. So she runs to her siblings side, to shield them from this nasty man bad influence. Is he really that bad Mick?

Is a Filipino man seen as so stupid he cannot bring a child up? I challenge the Filipinos here to explain this one. Are men looked on as no good with kids? Educate him then, don't take over his duty.
    Hi Gary! I can see why you feel that way.... But mind you not all filipino portray the good filipino character(as no one is perfect in this world) Dont get me wrong, maybe Jennifer's father is one of those irresponsible filipino father....
    I can vouch my father as one of those few good filipino father
    Im sure your wife's father is a good man too...
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

oh boss!

Ate Pingggggggg!
    hahah! correct! worse, he's outside the kulambo tonight!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemallorca View Post
    Have you thought that maybe what she has told him is not entirely the truth, she got 3000k out of him, she might have just come to the uk to see if there was anymore.... As we all know, things in the philippines are never what they seem, and people are so desperate they would do anything, just maybe he has had a lucky escape !
    You know what, from the sound of it (and from living here this last year), it seems there may be something like that involved. I wonder what Mick thinks?

hope sir michael starts the divorce,i think losing money in exchange of happiness is ok.but then to lose both and a bunch more is just crazy.
    love is a verb its not a feeling u lose/it is something u do/

hope sir michael starts the divorce,i think losing money in exchange of happiness is ok.but then to lose both and a bunch more is just crazy. i really dont wanna 'talk' bout the woman coz you all probably are thinking the same thing.Shouldve let her get work and pay for her own trip back but bec of the gentleman that you are,you just let her go away with it.Thats just heroic.
    love is a verb its not a feeling u lose/it is something u do/

Ate Pingggggggg!
    Or it will be him on the plate tonight for ate ping`s dinner
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eleazebonares View Post
    Shouldve let her get work and pay for her own trip back
    I was thinking the same thing actually, she'd be less of drain on her husband's finances.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemallorca View Post
    Have you thought that maybe what she has told him is not entirely the truth, she got 3000k out of him, she might have just come to the uk to see if there was anymore!
    Scammers don't go that far down the line, plenty more 'easy' customers to fleece without even getting close to marriage.

Banned
    Scammers don't go that far down the line, plenty more 'easy' customers to fleece without even getting close to marriage.
    Maybe she's inexperienced at it!

Banned
    What about those who marry for the jackpot payout when the hubby pops his clogs? I'm not saying that's the case with Mick, but it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sometimes its best just to close the door quietly on an incident,leave the memories locked inside the room and walk away.

Ditto... but after reading his posts, it made my heart really sad. Hope he will be able to move on. I'm sorry Mick

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    What about those who marry for the jackpot payout when the hubby pops his clogs? I'm not saying that's the case with Mick, but it does happen.
    That's not a scammer is it, they wouldn't gamble years of their life away when they can be making $1000's a week scamming numerous guys at once.

It is indeed a sad read,but its happened,we cant turn back the clock,and its soul destroying sometimes to dwell upon and be eaten up by past events,some things your never going to erase from the memory banks,but we can compartmentalise them and file them away somewhere,Micks wounds are still raw sadly,sometimes we cant figure out how or where we went wrong,we beat ourselves up with could've,would've,should've,Micks only wrongdoing in this whole charade was falling in love with someone who wasnt reciprocal to his feelings,it happens.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    That's not a scammer is it, they wouldn't gamble years of their life away when they can be making $1000's a week scamming numerous guys at once.
    How much? I'm in the wrong job

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    sorry Mick

your wife is not the first to go back to the Phils after a few weeks or months, socool007's wife went back to the phils recently to , i just hope these 2 are the last ones to leave so quick.

sorry for you both
    Hi Joe I might probably back home as you remember my predicament, but not to end up my relationship with my man its a matter of legal complications . at this point I felt so unfair sorry for the drama

To Mick goodluck we are all here to support you, you're not alone
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information