Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    uhmm...i think it will be a bit nippy by December so flip flops won't be of any use...same with maxi dresses!

check www.asos.com or www.next.co.uk for autumn-winter fashion ideas.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    uhmm...i think it will be a bit nippy by December so flip flops won't be of any use...same with maxi dresses!

YAY!!thnx miss piggy,i already shopped inter clothes here,,,not that many though,i got loads of jackets already but u think its much better to shop there?ho much luggage is it again??about 30 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    Hey guys me sooo excited n real happy...I got a call from the visa center regarding about my passport and impt documents just today!They told me they could send it to me by post and i could pay just here but i told them i booked a flight already to manila last thursday to pick it up....And simce they opened it to look for ma addy,i asked them if i got a visa or not..They said me got it!!!yehey!6 months and multiple visits!!!haha! :

Wow! well done QB Congratulations!!!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post

ohh me love the clothes miss piggs,kinda like topshop!!

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Wow! well done QB Congratulations!!!
    tnx D and G!!!!

YAY!!thnx miss piggy,i already shopped inter clothes here,,,not that many though,i got loads of jackets already but u think its much better to shop there?ho much luggage is it again??about 30 right?
    Yeah..around 30kg + hand carry. Normally, jackets you can buy from there are not the sort suitable for really cold weather -- but if you think they're okay then the better...it's quite expensive here. The online shops I referred are only high street fashion...designer labels are way more expensive! Pero I'm sure naman you'll still do shopping to enjoy even more!
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Hey guys me sooo excited n real happy...I got a call from the visa center regarding about my passport and impt documents just today!They told me they could send it to me by post and i could pay just here but i told them i booked a flight already to manila last thursday to pick it up....And simce they opened it to look for ma addy,i asked them if i got a visa or not..They said me got it!!!yehey!6 months and multiple visits!!!haha!

A big fat THANK YOU to those people who have been really nice in giving their precious time for me, givin me advices and cheerin me up...

To the gorgeous sexy ladies=Sophie,Penny dear,Abby,Florge,sexy ladyj and Ayinx!!!

To bornatbirth, sir gary,jaishann,joebloggs and to everybody who helped me!!!Really appreciate it guys!!!This is still the beginin i kno..I do kno there are a lot of things to go through,fiance or spouse visa and etc...But whats impt now i get to see ma man this xmas!!!!yehey 1st xmas together!
    Well done! Congrats!

Respected Member
    yah totally teh penns!i was worried the last few days...I had mixed feelings actually,,

Tnx teh penns so much!Oh ma man has a house in Hampshire or Hants but works in London..Its like an hour drive away from his work...Poor baby smetimes an hour and a half if its traffic...But he's gonna get a new place in london the next time...teh penns where u at penny dear???

we'll also visit his family in wales..cnt wait!
    congratulation,
    you are belong to lucky person who applied tourist visa....
    just asking where about in hampshire your fiance's house? ..Because we just moved in here a month ago...hope we could see each other when u are here...have a safe trip...enjoy...welcome to Engalnd

Quote Originally Posted by jane2009 View Post
    congratulation,
    you are belong to lucky person who applied tourist visa....
    just asking where about in hampshire your fiance's house? ..Because we just moved in here a month ago...hope we could see each other when u are here...have a safe trip...enjoy...welcome to Engalnd
    hey jane!!!hehe i guess someone Watching from above..I think also since ive also travelled already and Went back home they trust me,,hehehe

he's in a village named the KnoWlings in Whitchurch,he loves it there than London,,,London is kinda like neW york real busy and all,but i still love it!!!

Of course We must meet up guys,,,Do u knoW Where to shop nice affordable clothing?

What date you coming here ..... so we can all flyout the same day?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

WOW QUENNIE!!! i told you... Congratulations..... hMmmmm white christmas with your bf...

Well, dont forget the letter from your sponsor (your BF)... thats the documents they asked when i pass through phil immigration and 750 terminal fee, hehehe..

Godbless dear and enjoy your holiday...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Visit the boss in Wales and take some presence for him.

Congratulations Queenbee.

Congtatz Queen Bee

really?i better be familiar with all the cities in london now..I love all the architectures and buildings there,churches,cathedrals,castles...

So me cant wear ma sunny long dress now n flip flops,,hehee
    Well you can wear your summer clothes but like others say a coat may be a good Idea if you dont wanna turn blue

Well done on getting your Tourist Visa, from watching border force. A TV programe which shows what happens in UK Immigration at Heathrow. People can be asked some basic questions who they are meeting and purpose of visit.
    Many of the people shown (of course they only show the "intresting cases") seem to be those who have stuff like CV's or work stuff on them. Therefore they are intending to work or at least it seems that way. As your here just to Chill with ya Mahal I doubt thats an issue

Hampshires a lovely part of the Uk and London well its the centre of the Universe

Have a safe journay and a lovely time in the UK
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

The question is 'When is she coming here?... so Me and Queenbee can have a real sexy mad fight that you (boss) have been wishing
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Hey guys me sooo excited n real happy...I got a call from the visa center regarding about my passport and impt documents just today!They told me they could send it to me by post and i could pay just here but i told them i booked a flight already to manila last thursday to pick it up....And simce they opened it to look for ma addy,i asked them if i got a visa or not..They said me got it!!!yehey!6 months and multiple visits!!!haha!

A big fat THANK YOU to those people who have been really nice in giving their precious time for me, givin me advices and cheerin me up...

To the gorgeous sexy ladies=Sophie,Penny dear,Abby,Florge,sexy ladyj and Ayinx!!!

To bornatbirth, sir gary,jaishann,joebloggs and to everybody who helped me!!!Really appreciate it guys!!!This is still the beginin i kno..I do kno there are a lot of things to go through,fiance or spouse visa and etc...But whats impt now i get to see ma man this xmas!!!!yehey 1st xmas together!
    wow congrats queenbee

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    The question is 'When is she coming here?... so Me and Queenbee can have a real sexy mad fight that you (boss) have been wishing
    Mud fight dear With our 2 piece sWimsuit!nyahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lizaphil View Post
    wow congrats queenbee
    tnx lizaphil!

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Well you can wear your summer clothes but like others say a coat may be a good Idea if you dont wanna turn blue

Well done on getting your Tourist Visa, from watching border force. A TV programe which shows what happens in UK Immigration at Heathrow. People can be asked some basic questions who they are meeting and purpose of visit.
    Many of the people shown (of course they only show the "intresting cases") seem to be those who have stuff like CV's or work stuff on them. Therefore they are intending to work or at least it seems that way. As your here just to Chill with ya Mahal I doubt thats an issue

Hampshires a lovely part of the Uk and London well its the centre of the Universe

Have a safe journay and a lovely time in the UK

Tnx somebody!ill keep that all in mind...

Ill still ask you loads of questions guys the nxt time hope ud bare With me,,,lol

Can i tell them im just gonna chill With ma mahal,,hehehe..so cool..

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post

Visit the boss in Wales and take some presence for him.
    OH i ill be going to Wales since ma mahal's mom is from there,She's makin polish christmas dinner for us,she's polish obviously,,yey!!!

Im gonna kick mr Keith's big ASSS

Tnx somebody!ill keep that all in mind...

Ill still ask you loads of questions guys the nxt time hope ud bare With me,,,lol

Can i tell them im just gonna chill With ma mahal,,hehehe..so cool..
    Just tell them what was in the orignal application im guessing. Love to see the face of the immigration officer as you say your gonna chill with ya mahal

Im sure you will, but its probably best to mimc a BBC news reporter when speaking to offcials rather than Beyonce. So they understand you and no misunderstandings.

My Wife and a friend from her local area back in phill met up yesterday in London her friend lives and works up North and both were joking how people understood their accent but were confused because they used american phrases which at first they both thought odd as its English init

OH i ill be going to Wales since ma mahal's mom is from there,She's makin polish christmas dinner for us,she's polish obviously,,yey!!!

At first I read that and thought it said l not a k

congrats my queen

you know it maybe cold here at christmas,at least you can snuggle up to MA MAN to keep warm

YoU mUsT Be sO HaPpY wItH ThE ViSa
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member

Wow, congratulations quenie, well done
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

You'll have to join the queue
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    congrats!!! t least we got another one successful tourist visa application...

Congratulations...! Goodluck and God Bless...! Hope mine will be approved too...I'll be going to Manila this November for my visit visa application. How did you make it? What are the other supporting documents did you include in your application?

Respected Member

yipee...congrats my dear .hope you have a wonderful time..
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information