Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Red face Life in the UK Test Made Easy

Hello everyone!

I've said before, that I was looking up for something else that is, ways I can promote the book I am working on when I spotted this forum. I joined in. I thought I might learn something from here. Very true enough! And not only that - I felt the warmth spirit of this Community.

And questions followed me, would it be a good idea to share/promote my book here, maybe not? Would I get a support, perhaps? In my initial attempts to promote my book, I posted a link, at the risk of being banned or deleted. I was not. So, I concluded that it is just fine.

Meanwhile, I carried on working for the final version. This time, I am finished. Few copies we will be submitted to the British Library as part of the requirement. And again, I am here, promoting and selling. Anyone interested, you can contact me.

Thank you also to those who gave good words about my book

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bless.books View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've said before, that I was looking up for something else that is, ways I can promote the book I am working on when I spotted this forum. I joined in. I thought I might learn something from here. Very true enough! And not only that - I felt the warmth spirit of this Community.

And questions followed me, would it be a good idea to share/promote my book here, maybe not? Would I get a support, perhaps? In my initial attempts to promote my book, I posted a link, at the risk of being banned or deleted. I was not. So, I concluded that it is just fine.

Meanwhile, I carried on working for the final version. This time, I am finished. Few copies we will be submitted to the British Library as part of the requirement. And again, I am here, promoting and selling. Anyone interested, you can contact me.

Thank you also to those who gave good words about my book
    I'd like to get a copy please let us know best way Thanks
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

to get the book

Quote Originally Posted by jaishann View Post
    I'd like to get a copy please let us know best way Thanks
    Hello jaishann! Thank you for your interest in getting a copy. You make my day! I can send the book to you direct with dedication (just tell me your name). Please contact me direct to my email address which is the same as this username bless.books at googlemail dot com and we will take it from there. Due to security and privacy, I wouldnt risk putting my postal and phone nos. online. Hope you understand.

Again, thank you for you interest. God bless!

Respected Member
    Hello jaishann! Thank you for your interest in getting a copy. You make my day! I can send the book to you direct with dedication (just tell me your name). Please contact me direct to my email address which is the same as this username bless.books at googlemail dot com and we will take it from there. Due to security and privacy, I wouldnt risk putting my postal and phone nos. online. Hope you understand.

ill drop you a line later with my complete address, it's not for me i will give it to my friend/s as a gift and i might get 3 copies if you give me discount lol..thanks a lot.

Respected Member

sent you an email. Thanks

sent you an email. Thanks
    Hello jaishann! I've responded to your email. Thanks again.

Respected Member
    Hello jaishann! I've responded to your email. Thanks again.
    I have replied.

I have replied.
    Hello jaishann! Yes, I've read your note. Thanks ever so much.

Respected Member
    Hello jaishann! Yes, I've read your note. Thanks ever so much.
    Hi Bless this is the thread i am referring to.

Hi Bless this is the thread i am referring to.
    Hello jaishann! Yes, I got that. Same thread as well. If you noticed, if you put a post on a thread, it will come on top of the list, and that is the reason why I asked you to read the thread, noting walesrob ... And so, I abandon the idea of contacting you, nor will I ever want to talk about the book.

Another thread was closed again bec - people joined not for the topic but for simply just want to take sides. Okay, they can contribute their thoughts about it, but the venue is not right. Nobody knows we are having a deal, until you announce it to the public. What shall I do, of course I will also have my say.

Even before I've done my book and even before I became member here, I have it in my head 'giving out details' already. It was already a problem for us long before I/you contacted me. We've encountered calls asking for ... and that is why, before you ask me how to get paid, we already know as a policy that we will only get postal/cheque.

Jaishann, since you've made up your mind - that the reason for that thread is about you - there is nothing more I can do.

Banned
    nor will I ever want to talk about the book.
    nice signature then!

Hello jaishann! Yes, I got that. Same thread as well. If you noticed, if you put a post on a thread, it will come on top of the list, and that is the reason why I asked you to read the thread, noting walesrob ... And so, I abandon the idea of contacting you, nor will I ever want to talk about the book.

Another thread was closed again bec - people joined not for the topic but for simply just want to take sides. Okay, they can contribute their thoughts about it, but the venue is not right. Nobody knows we are having a deal, until you announce it to the public. What shall I do, of course I will also have my say.

Even before I've done my book and even before I became member here, I have it in my head 'giving out details' already. It was already a problem for us long before I/you contacted me. We've encountered calls asking for ... and that is why, before you ask me how to get paid, we already know as a policy that we will only get postal/cheque.

Jaishann, since you've made up your mind - that the reason for that thread is about you - there is nothing more I can do.
    hi bless.book, I have nothing against you or anybody here in the forum but this issue has been going on and on and on already..can u not settle ur issue with Jaishan in private?hope u wont mind.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi bless.book, I have nothing against you or anybody here in the forum but this issuse has been going on and on and on already..can u not settle ur issue with Jaishan in private?hope u wont mind.
    I agree! And hopefully other members here will stop being mean with bless.book too. Let's all be just happy!

Anyone needs Zagu again?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi bless.book, I have nothing against you or anybody here in the forum but this issuse has been going on and on and on already..can u not settle ur issue with Jaishan in private?hope u wont mind.
    Hello kimmi! Thanks for dropping in. Yes, I know what you mean. I've had to explain so not to say I've ignored this msg.

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    I agree! And hopefully other members here will stop being mean with bless.book too. Let's all be just happy! Anyone needs Zagu again?
    Hello adam&chryss! That is very kind of you. Really am touched.

Hello kimmi! Thanks for dropping in. Yes, I know what you mean. I've had to explain so not to say I've ignored this msg.
    'Nae bother just hope that you'll setlle ur issues and will charge it experience so it wont happen again in the future..

Hi Bless.books i have commented on the other thread but i never have sided to either of you two. I have contributed some facts that i myself had experienced. I hope you both can sort this out privately ( hope you don't mind dear).
    Best of luck to both of you!
    Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Consolation

It is a good feeling to hear from the Government Customer Service Agent, The Stationery Office - The Official Book Life in the United Kingdom - A Journey to Citizenship Publisher And for them to order one copy from me is so so superb! I know it is only a little thing. Not for me though ... for someone who is trying to make it here in th UK as a author/writer is such an amazing experience! What could be more rewarding than that ...

Thread Information