Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts to ponder about realationships

ReLatiOnsHips aRe LikE gLaSs. sOmetiMes it'S bEtteR tO LeaVe tHem "brOkeN" tHaN tRy tO hUrt yOuRseLf pUttinG it bAcK tOgEtheR......

Being brokenhearted is painful and no one can ever understand how much pain one can undergo until they've experienced it themselves. If you are going through this chaos right now, you are obviously aware of how fragile your heart is. You may want to escape the hurt and just live for awhile in seclusion. But, this should not be the way you deal with the pain from a broken relationship. The process of healing broken relationship is never easy and will take time, but this is not impossible. Though you may become really emotional right now, believe that time will heal. With the right prescription, you will be on your way to healing broken relationship and end up in euphoria again.

Realizing that your heart is still whole is a relief. You can take action of healing broken relationship. But when you are in a dilemma of desperately letting go to a former partner and you are in the state of emotional agony, this is cold comfort. You can be at your lowest - feeling a physical aching in the chest that can last for weeks of months, inability to recover, and at worst, struggling from a breakup that you tend to be alone. Some may find it hard to reconcile when a relationship is broken. But for people who are still willing to save their broken relationship, the process of healing broken relationship is easy.

IT MUST BE A 2 SIDED AFFAIR,IF NOT THEN ITS JST DOOMED TO FAIL....

KNOW ALSO IT WILL GET BETTER IN TIME,,EVERYBODY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY..YOU JST DNT KNW THAT IT HAPPENS FOR A REASON,EVENTUALLY UD FIND THAT SOMEONE FAR MORE BETTER THAN UR LAST ONE,,,I KNOW I DID...LOVE U BABE ASA..

just a side question on your post...just wanted to ask when will we keep on holdin on in a relationship and when will we need to let it go?

Banned
    Am I the only person here, that finds the mixing of lower and higher case iRriTatInG...???

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Am I the only person here, that finds the mixing of lower and higher case iRriTatInG...???
    You're certainly not. Count me in as well. It's on par with text speak when writing posts on a forum........

count me in, sir!

sorry QB but it is just so irritating really...just like when i get SMS from people (who are so happy sending messages with mixed lower & higher case)
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Banned
    Almost annoying as all uppercase

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    count me in, sir!

sorry QB but it is just so irritating really...just like when i get SMS from people (who are so happy sending messages with mixed lower & higher case)
    sorry bout that

its ay of expressing for me...why everybody is hatin,,,

If you guys hav a prob,then dont read ma post...

Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    You're certainly not. Count me in as well. It's on par with text speak when writing posts on a forum........

Quote Originally Posted by kate_leila18 View Post
    just a side question on your post...just wanted to ask when will we keep on holdin on in a relationship and when will we need to let it go?
    easy, when both of you is not happy anymore and nobody is making an effort to work things out,,,

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Almost annoying as all uppercase

annoying???no one is pushing u to read it,,,

everybody ahould just chill as im just trying to emphasize hat im trying to say,,im not shouting at anyone here,,,duh,,

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    Most people, me included, just don't read posts that don't conform to 'normal' writing. So you will find more & more people just ignore you.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I've read a few of QB's posts and as well as the text speak and the mix of lower and upper case letters, I sense a degree of 'attitude' coming accross............

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Most people, me included, just don't read posts that don't conform to 'normal' writing. So you will find more & more people just ignore you.
    im trying sir keith...im a newbie in this kind of forum..I do fashon blogging and all,they dnt have a prob with it,,,

I hope they dnt use words like Annoying and irritating and stuff like that...Can they jst say it nicely to me????...Im not messing up with people's business with ma writing...

Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    I've read a few of QB's posts and as well as the text speak and the mix of lower and upper case letters, I sense a degree of 'attitude' coming accross............

i dnt mind if u say ive got an ATTITUDE...as long as im not being nasty to anyone here...Only if they mess with me first...

why some people just dnt get it,whats impt is the message,not the mix of lower and upper case letter,,,

why can jst some people give me a break,,,

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Queenbee, may I suggest you write in 'Word' and then spell-check.

That way unusual spellings and non-standard capitalisation is often indicated and can, if one chooses, be corrected before 'copy and paste' into the forum.

My pet hate with spell checkers, is that so often they correct in USA English and not Standard English English, even when one has set the language.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post

That way unusual spellings and non-standard capitalisation is often indicated and can, if one chooses, be corrected before 'copy and paste' into the forum.

My pet hate with spell checkers, is that so often they correct in USA English and not Standard English English, even when one has set the language.

Take care.
    ok ok...hahai,,so many rules...I think my english is understandable...

why some people just dnt get it,whats impt is the message,not the mix of lower and upper case letter,,,
    You appear to be the only one on here who 'gets it'! That suggests something is wrong. Either you are correct, or everyone else on here is correct. I wonder which?

Take care.

Johncar i still dnt know how to use that magic with ma Macbook,,,If u have an apple too,could u please share some magic...

You appear to be the only one on here who 'gets it'! That suggests something is wrong. Either you are correct, or everyone else on here is correct. I wonder which?
    yah yah boss ok i get it,,Dont mix with small and big letters..But do they have to say im annoying and irritating?

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Johncar i still dnt know how to use that magic with ma Macbook,,,If u have a an apple too,could u please share some magic...
    I am really sorry Queenbee but that last message is really difficult to understand.

If you need to find how to do something, anything on a computer, I suggest you go onto a browser and type the question. You should find the answer.

May I add, the problem with using 'unorthodox' language is that usually the reason for making a post is to communicate with another person. If that person cannot understand exactly what you meant, then the communication is jeopardised.

Having said that, thank goodness we don't have to write in Tagalog here, I would be silent!

yah yah boss ok i get it,,Dont mix with small and big letters..But do they have to say im annoying and irritating?
    its just easier on the eye to read in normal letters and caps lock make you look like your shouting

i dont think anyone is suggesting your annoying or irritating,im glad your more accepting of others opinions
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

I am really sorry Queenbee but that last message is really difficult to understand.

If you need to find how to do something, anything on a computer, I suggest you go onto a browser and type the question. You should find the answer.

May I add, the problem with using 'unorthodox' language is that usually the reason for making a post is to communicate with another person. If that person cannot understand exactly what you meant, then the communication is jeopardised.

Having said that, thank goodness we don't have to write in Tagalog here, I would be silent!
    i know just google it...Im not a dumbass.I think in my post everybody could understand my english..They just have a problem with me using my CAPslock thingy..

Im sure ur familiar with Apple right????Macbook,Mac Pro...im using a laptop
    and i dnt know yet the magic in how to make letters small if im writing Big letters and some short cuts...That's what i mean....

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    its just easier on the eye to read in normal letters and caps lock make you look like your shouting

i dont think anyone is suggesting your annoying or irritating,im glad your more accepting of others opinions

it seems so they are..
    ok boss..i would actually listen to people not being nasty to me...I mean theyre the experts here,they dont have to be hard on a nonexpert like Me...

it seems so they are..
    ok boss..i would actually listen to people not being nasty to me...I mean theyre the experts here,they dont have to be hard on a nonexpert like Me...
    Folk are telling you your writing is annoying and irrating. If you look at the other 170,000+ posts on here you'll notice you are the only one doing it.

Banned

everybody ahould just chill as im just trying to emphasize hat im trying to say,,im not shouting at anyone here,,,duh,,
    I didn't mean it as you are annoying. It just takes me longer to read sentenced when they're like that. And I'm sure it probably takes you longer to write.

I didn't mean it as you are annoying. It just takes me longer to read sentenced when they're like that. And I'm sure it probably takes you longer to write.
    ok cleared...No it didnt really,just several minutes...when ma emotions are overpowering me...

so i write and write,no stopping...

Folk are telling you your writing is annoying and irrating. If you look at the other 170,000+ posts on here you'll notice you are the only one doing it.
    ok ok me get it already boss keith...Its free to make mistakes here right???Dnt be too hard on me...

Are u still mad at me??

Banned
    ok cleared...No it didnt really,just several minutes...when ma emotions are overpowering me...

so i write and write,no stopping...
    It took you several minutes to write that one sentence - ReLatiOnsHips aRe LikE gLaSs. sOmetiMes it'S bEtteR tO LeaVe tHem "brOkeN" tHaN tRy tO hUrt yOuRseLf pUttinG it bAcK tOgEtheR.....

seriously, you could probably get that down to 30 seconds by writing in lower case

It took you several minutes to write that one sentence - ReLatiOnsHips aRe LikE gLaSs. sOmetiMes it'S bEtteR tO LeaVe tHem "brOkeN" tHaN tRy tO hUrt yOuRseLf pUttinG it bAcK tOgEtheR.....

seriously, you could probably get that down to 30 seconds by writing in lower case
    ahhhh

Nah i just like the way it looked actually...Smetimes being an artist,theyre always misunderstood..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information