Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/set...ldren#18165823

should not need to, but if they are suspicious of anything they could ask you

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/set...ldren#18165823

should not need to, but if they are suspicious of anything they could ask you
    Hi again

thanks so much for the information.
    Sassy.

to sassy,

annulment in the philippines cost from P150,000 and up. The duration can take from 5months-3yrs depending on the circumstance. I had a friend who got the result of her annulment in 5months for a cost of P150,000.
    in my opinion, i think it will be very hard to switch from visitor's visa into to leave to remain in uk for 2 yrs through Unmarried Partner because eventhough you had children, you have to prove that you are solidly leaving together for at least 2 years.
    i myself is adamant in applying as an unmarried partner. My partner and I had a daughter, now 4 yrs old who is born in the UK. My partner is a british citizen. We had been living together for almost 3 yrs before i left voluntarily in the UK as i had overstayed. Our both names and addresses are in our daughter's birth, baptismal and other relevant documents. I have some letters, membership card coming on the address were we lived BUT BECAUSE i am an overstayer, my partner cannot put my name on the utility bills or rent agreement because they require a credit check in which i cannot have or even can get a joint bank account.
    i am only citing this base on my experience, i hope you dont get me wrong in my opinion. lastly, there are a lot of very helpful people here in this forum like joeblogg and arthur little who had more knowledge and experience with regards to visa requirements.
    if you wish to inquire regarding your partner's annulment, i can recommend a reputable solicitor that had helped my friend.
    God luck to your application.

to sassy,

annulment in the philippines cost from P150,000 and up. The duration can take from 5months-3yrs depending on the circumstance. I had a friend who got the result of her annulment in 5months for a cost of P150,000.
    in my opinion, i think it will be very hard to switch from visitor's visa into to leave to remain in uk for 2 yrs through Unmarried Partner because eventhough you had children, you have to prove that you are solidly leaving together for at least 2 years.
    i myself is adamant in applying as an unmarried partner. My partner and I had a daughter, now 4 yrs old who is born in the UK. My partner is a british citizen. We had been living together for almost 3 yrs before i left voluntarily in the UK as i had overstayed. Our both names and addresses are in our daughter's birth, baptismal and other relevant documents. I have some letters, membership card coming on the address were we lived BUT BECAUSE i am an overstayer, my partner cannot put my name on the utility bills or rent agreement because they require a credit check in which i cannot have or even can get a joint bank account.
    i am only citing this base on my experience, i hope you dont get me wrong in my opinion. lastly, there are a lot of very helpful people here in this forum like joeblogg and arthur little who had more knowledge and experience with regards to visa requirements.
    if you wish to inquire regarding your partner's annulment, i can recommend a reputable solicitor that had helped my friend.
    God luck to your application.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy View Post
    Hi again

well my b/f has finished his contract in the middle east now. He is on a 6 month visitor's visa to U.K. If he is not granted leave to remain he will be returning to the Philippines. Yes he is staying with me but has his own savings for this trip. We were told that usually you have to prove that you have been living together as a married couple but due to our unusual circumstances (meeting in S.A.) and having a child we have a good case. This is his third visitor visa trip here.
    hello, i am sure your boyfriend will be allowed to file for devorce from uk while he is here. i used a company called devorceonline.co.uk price about 600 pounds. all his ex has to do is signe the paper when they send it. no harm in asking, but sure they can.
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information