Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Unhappy I am sick of him

I need away from my dad.
    Don't know how to word this, but have a father with severe issues. Attitude problem,hit my mom and bully, but speaks to old acquaintances outside better than he speaks to his wife and son (me) Split personality. He is child man who has a vicious nastymood for small reasons. I am tired and sick of that.

I am in catch 22. I want to leave. I want to get house of my own for my own sake. but I do not think it would be right. I do not have money for house of my own that. It is a joke though. I live next to a woman on her own who is younger than me, i saw her lifting slabs and moving big material with a wheelbarrow, she claims DLA. She has a 3 different disablement car since 2002. How nice But no point in comparing myself to her, that just makes one bitter. It's pointless.

I do not have job as chemist. I need to get car, but I need to be clear of fits for a year to drive. I passed my test. If I get house on my own, if I take a epileptic fit, I guess I'd be

Wish can move on life away from that father.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Caught twixt a rock and a hard place,cant abandon your mum but wanting independance,have a word with your old man Gary,tell him his violence and malevolent moods are causing disharmony and bad feeling,speak to your mum,reassure her,stand up to your dad if he verbally abuses you,tell him your not a kid anymore and explain he is causing the family anguish,and also explain to him if he hits your mum again your going to put him on his ****

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Caught twixt a rock and a hard place,cant abandon your mum but wanting independance,have a word with your old man Gary,tell him his violence and malevolent moods are causing disharmony and bad feeling,speak to your mum,reassure her,stand up to your dad if he verbally abuses you,tell him your not a kid anymore and explain he is causing the family anguish,and also explain to him if he hits your mum again your going to put him on his ****
    Ah I know the cycle. Silence, drama queen shouting and swearing, apologise, silence and drama queen stuff again. I do not get a week without it.It has also cause problems with my life,my friends, the neighbours. He would start on anyone about anything.

Life is hard living like this. I do not make excuses for his behaviour. If I was to give anyone advice get the heck out and don't look back.

Catchpharses are burned into my brain-Don't talk to me like that. Who you think you are talking to? If you don't like it the doors there. You are not my son you not even act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    .....i saw her lifting slabs and moving big material with a wheelbarrow, she claims DLA. She has a 3 different disablement car since 2002......
    .....and? Most days I can't lift a brick, but some days I could move flags, it'd hurt though, but if the job had to be done it'd be done. Just because people have a disablement does not mean they are useless.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    .....and? Most days I can't lift a brick, but some days I could move flags, it'd hurt though, but if the job had to be done it'd be done. Just because people have a disablement does not mean they are useless.
    Did i say useless?No with you. I just find it strange that each time she go for mobility car she gets a huge suzuki grand vitara. 3 of them and a caravan, and a 2 bedroom house. I just watch it and I look at my old mom. That is a separate issue.

I got a £20,000 Qashqai+2 on my War Pension Mobility, you'll find that we get such 'huge' cars as it is less painfull to get in and out of high vehicles.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Even in Philippines, family ties have their limits.
    My fiancee and most of her family have pretty much disowned her mother as she is so ridiculously unreasonable.
    Sometimes it has to be done!
    'The mind is like a parachute - It works best when its OPEN'

If you find my posts useful, amusing or interesting please feel free to add to my reputation

Banned
    I am in catch 22. I want to leave. I want to get house of my own for my own sake. but I do not think it would be right.
    Why don't you feel it would be right? Most people fly the nest someday.

As Tawi2 said. Abandon my mother, but living on my own too, is risky (as I could have a fit and noone is there to bring me around) If I get a house, who's the carer. I just do not feel its right to have house without a job.

I wish to be independant with medication but at the present time I need to be under control with Epilim. My body still inbalanced after chemotherapy too.

Thread Information