Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: thanks god!

thanks god!

i thought we gonna crash in our flight last night.the weather in bangkok is ok when we left there but when we are in the area of phils,we didnt know that signal no.2 in ac or manila.god is good all the time!he take care all of us in that flight[5j 0942 bangkok/clarck]the plane like a ball bouncing up and down,everybody saying 'ay dios k'.even my hubby this is his 1st time experience like this.thats why we hold our hands together and i start to pray.this is the experience that i never forget in my life!thanks god!we still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    i thought we gonna crash in our flight last night.the weather in bangkok is ok when we left there but when we are in the area of phils,we didnt know that signal no.2 in ac or manila.god is good all the time!he take care all of us in that flight[5j 0942 bangkok/clarck]the plane like a ball bouncing up and down,everybody saying 'ay dios k'.even my hubby this is his 1st time experience like this.thats why we hold our hands together and i start to pray.this is the experience that i never forget in my life!thanks god!we still alive
    oh dear its so dangerous and scary..
    i know we only call God in the time we feel in danger..

glad that you both safe..
    welcome to the philippines
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

thanks for ur reply pumpkins,everytime we go anywhere i always pray,thats what we are!pilipino.b4 come out in our house we make a sign of the cross.me even hubby doin this to mei dont care as long as i pray b4 leaving anywhere.im doin' this b4 we take off and thanks to god for our landing safely,and also i thanks to our pilot

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    i know we only call God in the time we feel in danger..
    Proven Hollywood myth
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Traumatic experience but I liked the read Ana,reminded me when I always used to fly PAL years ago and all pinoys would applaud when it touched down at NAIA Hope you enjoyed your trip to Pattaya

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Traumatic experience but I liked the read Ana,reminded me when I always used to fly PAL years ago and all pinoys would applaud when it touched down at NAIA Hope you enjoyed your trip to Pattaya
    why?,did they fly biplane

im glad you had a safe flight and you wasnt scared to much
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Did they fly biplane

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

i've had a similar experince when the plane landed and all the pinoys were cheering and hugging each other i've no idea why as it was a KLM plane

only time i had any concern was just as the plane was starting to move to the run way, all the power went , plane was dead as a door nail, then the captain said,"we've got a slight problem, and were trying to fix it", half an hour later we took off
    i just wonder how many people want to get off

thanks tawi2,it was happened when we came from bangkok and goin to clarck.as of now were here in ac,visiting/meeting our friends,espclly who own some bars.we were gonna stay here til 17th oct and comeback to bangkok/pattaya/cambodia also.wish that when we comeback the weather is ok

Banned
    Traumatic experience
    My first flight with Cebu Pacific was on one of the old DC9's, and I remember we couldn't land at Tacloban, but they damn well tried, and the plane went up, down, left, right. What was more scary was the plane was 38 years old at the time and was being blown around like a creaky old tank. They made the right decision to divert to Cebu, and I had never been so happy to get off a plane.

Anyway, Cebu Pac now have a new fleet of Airbuses, with the wings made in Wales, so you know your safe.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    Anyway, Cebu Pac now have a new fleet of Airbuses, with the wings made in Wales, so you know your safe.
    Was ryan giggs made in Wales he's a winger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Was ryan giggs made in Wales he's a minger

I always check what plane it is when I book and try and get fly-by-wire, much less turbulence
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I always check what plane it is when I book and try and get fly-by-wire, much less turbulence
    I always make a point of making sure that the plane has a tail, without it, you could be in for a bumpy ride. Honestly though, I dont care what I fly in, but if the plane is older than me (40+) I'm not getting on it. I've flown in some right sheds in my time - BAC1-11 with its screaming engines, a DC10 that rattled all the way to Barbados and back and to cap it all, a Fokker 100 with a cabin built for people 4 foot or below in height. Oh, yeah that Casa CN125 with Asian Spirit, that was interesting.

Respected Member
    glad to hear youre safe..now time to enjoy ...have fun
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i've had a similar experince when the plane landed and all the pinoys were cheering and hugging each other i've no idea why as it was a KLM plane

only time i had any concern was just as the plane was starting to move to the run way, all the power went , plane was dead as a door nail, then the captain said,"we've got a slight problem, and were trying to fix it", half an hour later we took off
    i just wonder how many people want to get off
    I've had 3 or 4 really bad flights on KLM (777-200) coming round the north side of the Himalayas, moments of free fall entire plane creaking at the seams

Funny the applause on landing is something I first saw in the Phils but I have to work in Poland about one week a month just now and they do the same every time, all the Poles without exception; they even applaud the lousy landings last time we landed the guy came in way to fast and missed the exit by a couple of hundred metres

Also got off an Easyjet A319 a couple months back to the sound of two engines that sounded like a bag of marbles in a spin dryer I mean REALLY not a healthy sound.

Glad you got on the ground safe Ana it's not a nice feeling being stuck up there in conditions like that.

Jim

Respected Member
    Glad to know you landed safe in manila and the flight went well despite the bad weather
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

oh dear so scary ate ana,
    hope you injoy your vacation
    regards our friends ingat po

thanks guys,aye, after that scary experience i want to enjoy my vacation here with hubby.we go barhop every night and drunk

Banned
    Sorry to hear that Ana. When I was going to board the plane back to UK, the sky was dark and raining hard. I prayed they will cancel my flight so I can extend my stay as I still want to be with my family. But we did it safe and when I arrived in London, I called my family and they said it was floody in our field but not in my litlle house.
    Thanks God we harvested our crops already!

Thread Information