Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

setting up business in UK

Hi everyone,

I would like to seek some advice from all of you, regarding setting up business, and which visa or what to do so i could stay in the UK
    My fiance is a dutch and he has no problems in going to UK but i do have a problem. First, we are still not married yet but we are planning to be business partners. I wanted to know what to do here. Then second i am not sure about the point system that the UK embassy is imposing and i am scared i wont pass since i dont have a large amount of money like 200000 GBP to sustain the business, I am not sure if i needed to ask joining account with my fiance since i am really shy on these situations and when it comes to money i am independent and i hate opening these topics to my fiance and i am not sure what approach i needed to do.

Please help and give some advice

Thanks,
    marjorie

Respected Member
    If you qualify under tier 1 for a work visa then it should be fairly easy for you. To qualify you need to score enough points for your current earnings, qualifications, etc. If you don't then getting married would be you best and maybe only option.

Thread Information