Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Fiancee Visa through Solicitors to UK Sep.09

Hello and Mabuhay,
    I have just spent 6 months and £560 in fees to have a UK immigration lawyer arrange a Fiancee Visa application for my girlfriend to join me in UK. So therefore I have extensive experience of what is required by instruction from my solicitors before presenting the application to the British Embassy in Manila (In October).
    I have lived with, known and been faithful to my lady for nearly four years including living in Phils for 5 months at one point so I will happily answer any detailed questions you might have on presenting evidence and documentation required for the fiancee application.
    My e mail addy is and you are welcome to write to me there also. I am conti lang with tagalog but I can get my lovely lady to interpret if you send e mails to me.
    Regards to you all
    And God bless you all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudgroover View Post
    Hello and Mabuhay,

Welcome aboard.

I have just spent 6 months and £560 in fees to have a UK immigration lawyer arrange a Fiancee Visa application for my girlfriend to join me in UK.
    If you have paid all that money to some solicitors just for collating some stuff that you have to supply anyway, am afraid you been done.....

So therefore I have extensive experience of what is required by instruction from my solicitors before presenting the application to the British Embassy in Manila (In October).
    I can well imagine... This site has been going on for donkeys years, for free, without the need of solicitors, and we are pretty slick at it now...
    Fresh from the press.... 1 Visa released in one day....

I have lived with, known and been faithful to my lady for nearly four years including living in Phils for 5 months at one point so I will happily answer any detailed questions you might have on presenting evidence and documentation required for the fiancee application.
    Thanks for that

My e mail addy is and you are welcome to write to me there also. I am conti lang with tagalog but I can get my lovely lady to interpret if you send e mails to me.
    Regards to you all
    And God bless you all.
    Sorry to be a spoil sport but Email addyes on open forums are a no-no....

well said mr dom, this forum been going for years with a very high sucess rate of people getting all types of visa's, without the need for lawyers or solicitors. thier only useful if the app is not simple or for appeals purposes

i've successfully got more than 6 visa's without paying lawyers a penny

but greeting anyway

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Ok, no worries. I guess I got a story to tell and maybe a few bits of info. to keep the money away from the solicitors pockets. That is why I am here. Just want to put some positives out there for others. Ahh yes, the benefit of hindsight huh! Many paths taken. Sometimes it is the journey that makes the man (poorer of pocket, plentiful of mind.)

Banned
    Ok, no worries. I guess I got a story to tell and maybe a few bits of info. to keep the money away from the solicitors pockets. That is why I am here. Just want to put some positives out there for others. Ahh yes, the benefit of hindsight huh! Many paths taken. Sometimes it is the journey that makes the man (poorer of pocket, plentiful of mind.)
    You are certainly welcome to give us a few tips that we may have missed along the way.

Thanks for the offer - good to have you here.

I'm sure you have plenty of useful advice, so pitch in as and when youve got something to say. I know I do
    'The mind is like a parachute - It works best when its OPEN'

If you find my posts useful, amusing or interesting please feel free to add to my reputation

Banned
    welcome and mabuhay!!!

Thread Information