[QUOTE=Ross;174106]
Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
There's nothing brave about it .....

..... I'm merely stating my honest opinion.

No-one likes to see a family living apart.... so the advice I'm giving is for your benefit (not mine),
to be successful in your application, and not suffer the heartbreak of a refusal.
I am NOT discouraging you ..... merely pointing out where u are likely to experience problems.

so, YES .... the ECO will expect to see accomodation of a type that includes 2 bedrooms,
one for the children, and one for you.
Sharing facilities (kitchen / bathroom) is also likely to attract the (wrong) attentions of the ECO,
so you also need to address that.[/QUOT

well said and very much appreciated it help us more to realize things better before hand we aware of this things so its all good
do you think if we apply in next few months he need to move on and find that suitetable place before we lodge our application isnt it ok for them to show and able to see that renting place is seems new or he need to show that he has stay there for long time before we lodhe our application, as they can see on rent books or tenancy, agreement or it does matter as long as its there shows the place are suits for us all
well said and very much appreciated it help us more to realize things better before hand we aware of this things so its all good
do you think if we apply in next few months he need to move on and find that suitetable place before we lodge our application isnt it ok for them to show and able to see that renting place is seems new or he need to show that he has stay there for long time before we lodhe our application, as they can see on rent books or tenancy, agreement or it does matter as long as its there shows the place are suits for us all