Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Spouse Visa payment help

Hi everyone Im back . Now started the VA4 application. Anyway received a call today from the ARMY BRITISH LEGION TO say they would pay the Visa fee for my wife to come UK. However they wish to send payment direct from a UK bank to the British Embassy. Is this possible.

The Army would prefer that payment is made direct and im not sure?

Final question -: I am self employed in ground manintenance and so far business as been quite good . Someone was telling me that winter is now coming (i guessed that too) and my income will drop off for 2-3 months maybe. We are applying Deannas spouse visa in late october and possibly that final bank statement may show a drop in income. Should i wait and avoid a refusal . Ok have savings now of 3000 and war pension 200 ppunds per month. Any suggestions

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    Hi everyone Im back . Now started the VA4 application. Anyway received a call today from the ARMY BRITISH LEGION TO say they would pay the Visa fee for my wife to come UK. However they wish to send payment direct from a UK bank to the British Embassy. Is this possible.

The Army would prefer that payment is made direct and im not sure?

Final question -: I am self employed in ground manintenance and so far business as been quite good . Someone was telling me that winter is now coming (i guessed that too) and my income will drop off for 2-3 months maybe. We are applying Deannas spouse visa in late october and possibly that final bank statement may show a drop in income. Should i wait and avoid a refusal . Ok have savings now of 3000 and war pension 200 ppunds per month. Any suggestions

Ron
    I may be wrong, in which case I'm sure others on here will correct me, but I don't think this is possible, the fee has to be paid into one of the designated banks or I believe it can also be paid in cash or by a managers cheque drawn on a Philippine bank.

If your wife has an account at one of the designated banks the British Legion may be able to pay money into her account, but not directly to the British Embassy.

Iain.

I did a lot of searching to find a way I could pay online or via a british bank and couldnt find a way, so had to bite the bullet and send money to get it done.
    'The mind is like a parachute - It works best when its OPEN'

If you find my posts useful, amusing or interesting please feel free to add to my reputation

Thread Information