Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Blackout cripples NAIA

pA power outage at the airport control tower crippled operations atnbsp;the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), forcing the delay and diversion of all international and domestic flights yesterday./ppstrongUPDATE:/strong a href="http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=505200amp;publicationSubCategoryId=200"Airport operations back to normal/a/p

More...

that wud be scary...do planes land at that airport at night time...does anyone know?
    POWER TO THE PEACEFUL. MABUHAY IRELAND AND PHILIPPINES

Quote Originally Posted by belfast_dude View Post
    that wud be scary...do planes land at that airport at night time...does anyone know?
    No they just fly round and round in circles to the sun comes up. That is why you think you are going across Russia on that little map on the back of the seat. You are not! You are outside the China sea, they just fly round and round until the sun comes up
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    You are not! You are outside the China sea, they just fly round and round until the sun comes up
    must be why i get dizzy when taking a flight
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

I arrived at NAIA one evening where they happened to blackout just as I was going through immigration, best take a torch next time!

Quote Originally Posted by WillsG25 View Post
    I arrived at NAIA one evening where they happened to blackout just as I was going through immigration, best take a torch next time!
    Really?When was that?I can imagine going through customs. Is that a torch in your pocket sir or are u just glad to see me

Sounds like the Generation Game with the conveyor belt collecting your luggage, towel, hairdryer, shorts, tshirt, cuddly toy! Do I win the prize? My luggage. I recognised it all!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Really?When was that?I can imagine going through customs. Is that a torch in your pocket sir or are u just glad to see me
    Now wouldn't that make their day! Best take a cheap torch they might want to take your 8 cell maglite off you!

Thread Information