Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question Could this be our Visa approval

Today Arlene got a text message from the Embassy
    it says Processed visa application ref no ----- couried to you via and then with todays date.
    But when she got back home there was nothing left there and the family members that were in the house that were sleeping did not hear a knock at the door.
    Surly this must mean that the visa application has been passed and is successfull, otherwise they would of called her in for a interview...
    can anyone comment through thier experience please.

It will be 5 weeks tomorrow since the application was submitted.

but surely the delivery guy will call her on the phone/cp, coz thats what happend to me, he couldn't find my house so he phoned my cp.

good luck, it will be a good news don't worry too much, you'll be together in UK soon

Hi Ken, congratulations to you, I am sure that the outcome will be positive
    About the timescale - if it was today then she will get the result NEXT day - that is I guess due to handing the application between the Embassy, VFS and Aboitiz2Go (couriers) - so no worries about it.
    Is your Arlene from Metro Manila? If she is then she can expect the delivery tomorrow (better to say "today" as it is new day already in Philippines). Just tell her to be at home as the courier would NOT leave the package with anybody else even if that person will produce IDs of you fiancée as it is classified as "confidential" and "strictly personal". We ourselves "lost" one day due to this as my Maricel thought it will be enough to give her sis her ID, but courier refused to leave it there and they redeliver it next day.
    Good luck man, time to get ready for your fiancees arrival
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Hi Ken, congratulations to you, I am sure that the outcome will be positive
    About the timescale - if it was today then she will get the result NEXT day - that is I guess due to handing the application between the Embassy, VFS and Aboitiz2Go (couriers) - so no worries about it.
    Is your Arlene from Metro Manila? If she is then she can expect the delivery tomorrow (better to say "today" as it is new day already in Philippines). Just tell her to be at home as the courier would NOT leave the package with anybody else even if that person will produce IDs of you fiancée as it is classified as "confidential" and "strictly personal". We ourselves "lost" one day due to this as my Maricel thought it will be enough to give her sis her ID, but courier refused to leave it there and they redeliver it next day.
    Good luck man, time to get ready for your fiancees arrival
    Thanks very much
    hope things are going well with you
    i will do a further post tomorrow
    i do feel nervious but very very excited.

Thread Information