Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Very Different which visa do or can I apply for?

Hi all, I have been reading this forum for a while now and dont know what to do.

Please advise me anyone if you can please,
    I am british guy who is now married to filipino lady and we have had recently had baby in the philippines, I have a mental problem and was signed off from work (nervous breakdown along with severe depression) I sorry I cannot go into it,, Anyway i am receiving benefits because i cannot work and they also pay my rent for my home, I have been married a year now and have stayed with my wife in province but have not told benifits people as they will stop my money and without it i would surely be in dilemma, I know some of you will frown on me but i only recently got my life back together after near death suicidal thoughts and to now have a wife and child has changed my life for the better. Please dont judge I really have been through hell but may make it back to reality.

Well I would like to ask if anyone here could advise me on how I could get my wife and child back to the UK, I think its impossible as I cant work and i am on benifits but wonder if I could borrow money off my family to put in the bank to show the visa people would it be possible and how much would i need to lend? Has anyone here ever been granted a spouse visa who not cannot work? Without my wife and child back with me in the UK i cannot see my life going on, I sure if they got back to uk I would be able to rebuild my life again and would be able to get back to work in normal places.

My situation I been married nearly a year,
    have a child a few months old,
    have a rented home which the council pays the rent for me
    am on incapacity benefit
    can borrow maybe off my family to show savings but apart from that I have nothing else...

Please anyone anywhere please say anything what you think is there any chance what so ever I will be able to live with my wife in the UK

Please write anything you think maybe helpful or your opinion i would like to see any ideas, I need to be with my family but am so sad right now..
    I will look every day here
    thank you for taking the time to read this

Quote Originally Posted by inlovebutstuck View Post
    Hi all, I have been reading this forum for a while now and dont know what to do.

Please advise me anyone if you can please,
    I am british guy who is now married to filipino lady and we have had recently had baby in the philippines, I have a mental problem and was signed off from work (nervous breakdown along with severe depression) I sorry I cannot go into it,, Anyway i am receiving benefits because i cannot work and they also pay my rent for my home, I have been married a year now and have stayed with my wife in province but have not told benifits people as they will stop my money and without it i would surely be in dilemma, I know some of you will frown on me but i only recently got my life back together after near death suicidal thoughts and to now have a wife and child has changed my life for the better. Please dont judge I really have been through hell but may make it back to reality.

Well I would like to ask if anyone here could advise me on how I could get my wife and child back to the UK, I think its impossible as I cant work and i am on benifits but wonder if I could borrow money off my family to put in the bank to show the visa people would it be possible and how much would i need to lend? Has anyone here ever been granted a spouse visa who not cannot work? Without my wife and child back with me in the UK i cannot see my life going on, I sure if they got back to uk I would be able to rebuild my life again and would be able to get back to work in normal places.

My situation I been married nearly a year,
    have a child a few months old,
    have a rented home which the council pays the rent for me
    am on incapacity benefit
    can borrow maybe off my family to show savings but apart from that I have nothing else...

Please anyone anywhere please say anything what you think is there any chance what so ever I will be able to live with my wife in the UK

Please write anything you think maybe helpful or your opinion i would like to see any ideas, I need to be with my family but am so sad right now..
    I will look every day here
    thank you for taking the time to read this
    Sorry but i think you have a slim chance of getting your wife n child, clearly your financial status would greatly affect your wife n child's application.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Sorry but i think you have a slim chance of getting your wife n child, clearly your financial status would greatly affect your wife n child's application.
    But i think if you have savings say 3000 pounds or more a month in a six months period, you might be lucky. Worth a shot though.

Hello rainmaker,
    Well i understand it doesnt look good, Are you saying £3000 x 6 £18,000.

I could borrow some money but dont think i could borrow that much, maybe maximum of £5000.
    As i am on benefits i not sure if i even allowed to have any savings so would borrow it and give it back
    Thanks for your replys

Quote Originally Posted by inlovebutstuck View Post
    Hello rainmaker,
    Well i understand it doesnt look good, Are you saying £3000 x 6 £18,000.

I could borrow some money but dont think i could borrow that much, maybe maximum of £5000.
    As i am on benefits i not sure if i even allowed to have any savings so would borrow it and give it back
    Thanks for your replys
    i mean 3000 or more monthy savings maintained in your savings account for at least 6 months. dont multiply it by 6 months. if you have 5000 thats good. but you have to maintain dat amount to your account for at least 6 months coz you have to submit 6 months bank statement when you are about to apply for you wife n child.

Thread Information