Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

Exclamation British/ other Foreigners Facing legal problems in the Philippines

Hi to all...As most of the members here maybe aware of what had happened to my husband. I think i can be able to make a good start to have atleast build a NON-PROFIT organisation to all Filipinas and of with relationship with foreigners who are facing same problem as I am towards massive extortion here in the Philippines. I think if we can gather up and fight against this monster we can help future foreigners who intends to settle here.

So i guess if you are in the same shoe as I am please send me an email/PM and or YM me so that we can get to build a group that may help us all and push FCO about putting more teeth on their laws on protecting British nations who are in danger of being incarcerated or in detention here in the Philippines....
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

You might want to extend that to western nationals as a whole,EU Americans,Aussies and Kiwis,I could probably get the statistics but I know there arent a large number of UK nationals currently incarcerated in Pinas,good luck with your venture though,its a good idea,but think about widening the catchment on Nationalities

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You might want to extend that to western nationals as a whole,EU Americans,Aussies and Kiwis,I could probably get the statistics but I know there arent a large number of UK nationals currently incarcerated in Pinas,good luck with your venture though,its a good idea,but think about widening the catchment on Nationalities
    Thanks for that Tawi2 actually yes, I want to gather partners/ GF/ of as long as with relationship with foreign nationals who are incarcerated here as I found out that 70% of those detainees are suffering the same harassment or extortion from police authorities/some officials here. If I can gather them all together maybe the EU or even the UN will act on something to protect these individuals
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Respected Member
    Are you aware of this organisation? They might be able to advise and support you?

http://www.fairtrials.net/

Respected Member
    Sorry I was not aware of your situation - could you possibly post a link to a thread where you discussed this?

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    Sorry I was not aware of your situation - could you possibly post a link to a thread where you discussed this?
    Hello Ian, you may visit ou website for all the details...

www.charlenetaylor.webs.com

You should go to the BBC or ITV news... The president really listens when these two speak up or have documentaries or special news reports..They changed the law here 2 years ago (in regards kids in jail) because ITV reported on it in a big way..
    Get news of this to them with some good research and hard evidence and let them do the rest!

Banned
    I agree with Fred, it's certainly worth a shot.

Thread Information