Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

just want to share my blessing and happiness...

Just last thursday we went to HO for a walk in ILR application.. on the same day we walk out there with my ILR visa in my passport...
    I have been freeking out a few days before Thursday and a friend of mine (thanks anne! , and joeblogg for the advice.), my mom and my hubby tried to console and make me calm....and after last Thursday i was able to breath...
    On Friday, i gave a copy of my visa to my manager and to our human resource and they change my temporary job contract to permanent wich is quite good....
    And this coming Monday me and hubby is going for a holiday for a week (atlast some rest)
    This past couple years has been a very bumpy life to me...and i m so thank ful to God that he guided me and he gave me strength to face all those trial and pain...im glad im still sane...
    Lots of things also change within those two years....
    After all the trouble, missunderstanding and crying me and hubby became more closer and we understand more each other,,,of course there are still some miss understanding but its easily been resolved.
    We also talked about and plan to go back to the Philippines next year on my dad’s 1yr death anniversary.
    I know there still lots of trial going to come...
    But right now im content and happy for what i have...
    Thanks every one for the info...this site is really great and so is the people here.
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Respected Member
    Glad to hear that allyn and were happy for you
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Good for you

Now its time to relax and enjoy ur hoilday with hubby
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Banned
    awwww.... that's a nice message.. thanks also for that blessing. God bless you.

I am happy for you Allyn,enjoy your holiday with ur hubby..

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    Just last thursday we went to HO for a walk in ILR application.. on the same day we walk out there with my ILR visa in my passport...
    I have been freeking out a few days before Thursday and a friend of mine (thanks anne! , and joeblogg for the advice.), my mom and my hubby tried to console and make me calm....and after last Thursday i was able to breath...
    On Friday, i gave a copy of my visa to my manager and to our human resource and they change my temporary job contract to permanent wich is quite good....
    And this coming Monday me and hubby is going for a holiday for a week (atlast some rest)
    This past couple years has been a very bumpy life to me...and i m so thank ful to God that he guided me and he gave me strength to face all those trial and pain...im glad im still sane...
    After all the trouble, missunderstanding and crying me and hubby became more closer and we understand more each other,,,of course there are still some miss understanding but its easily been resolved.
    We also talked about and plan to go back to the Philippines next year on my dad’s 1yr death anniversary.
    Thanks every one for the info...this site is really great and so is the people here.
    Im so happy for you Beauty Im glad ive done something goood for you It is always my pleasure to help. All the best and enjoy your holiday my love
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

I'm pleased for you Allyn.
    All the best.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

bad times don't last forever

When the tides of life turn against you, and the current upsets your boat,
    don't waste your tears on what might have been, just get on your back and float.

congrats!im very happy for u

hi jack!

nice to hear from you again....

CONGRATULATIONS!

yep, it's the best time for you to unwind & celebrate the success after those down moments in your life... there's always rainbow after the rain!

cheers!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

congratulations

thanks every body for the message..
    just got back, we got a good weather this couple of days in our holiday...
    again thanks for all your message...
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Congratulations on your good news, Allyn. And thank you for sharing your happiness with us ... WE'RE all for YOU, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    hi jack!
    ... A "highjack" post ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... A "highjack" post ... ?
    i'm unaware i'm already hijacking here.... hahaha!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Im glad upon reading your post Allyn,misunderstandings help you both understand each other...

Respected Member
    congratulations
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Thread Information