Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    I hope you are considering a registered minister. As in our time, no judge was available that they, but people in the city hall referred us to a registered Christian Minister who performed the rites of our marriage.

We didn't encounter any problems in securing the NSO certified copy of the marriage certificate after.
    Hi! yes, we considering a registered minister too but I am devoted to Roman Catholic and my bug is a Protestant so what we agreed that we will have a civil wedding for a judges not for the Minister and my family will be said no for that but still we will see what we can do on it ... we thanks and appreciated your opinion !

Respected Member
    oh don't get me wrong, i am a devoted catholic myself. but that's the only choice we had during that day. otherwise, my husband would have to exhaust his days allowable to stay as a tourist if we get to still wait for the availability of the judge.

but he came back after a few months and we got married in the catholic church.

oh, i really hope you can sort things for you and your fiance. best wishes and kind regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    oh don't get me wrong, i am a devoted catholic myself. but that's the only choice we had during that day. otherwise, my husband would have to exhaust his days allowable to stay as a tourist if we get to still wait for the availability of the judge.

but he came back after a few months and we got married in the catholic church.

oh, i really hope you can sort things for you and your fiance. best wishes and kind regards.
    Thank you Braveheart, I don't think there is anything else we can do now until I am there. I will arrive in Manila next thursday & hope to change my CNI friday....We will then go straight to CDO & submit our papers at the Registrars, we can only follow their rules at the moment......Our intended wedding date is 8th october, so we have a bit of leeway hopefully, to get the result we would like.

Respected Member
    wow that's good to hear! yes, still plenty of time. ...(not unlike ours...have to squeeze everything in his 21 days of his stay including the CNI, the marriage license, the catholic church dispensation - because he is agnostic, etc. etc.)

oh i hope all the best for you guys.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hi! yes, we considering a registered minister too but I am devoted to Roman Catholic and my bug is a Protestant so what we agreed that we will have a civil wedding for a judges not for the Minister and my family will be said no for that but still we will see what we can do on it ... we thanks and appreciated your opinion !

me protestant MRS T catholic pastor protestant = no problem we never done any running around pastor done everything he may be old but as you know he is a comedian

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    me protestant MRS T catholic pastor protestant = no problem we never done any running around pastor done everything he may be old but as you know he is a comedian
    I think the problem is more Ladybugs parents wouldn't be too happy with that situation....just trying to find a happy medium.

Whatever happens, we'll be married

hello ladybug_sim me and my husband got married in cdo last year. . When we applied at the civil registrar for our marriage license the guys there that receives the form ask me if i wanted a judge, I declined cause i have other arrangement already (got married in a catholic church) but just ask them cause they might also be able to help you with that. Me and my husband wish you and sim11uk the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by acs View Post
    hello ladybug_sim me and my husband got married in cdo last year. . When we applied at the civil registrar for our marriage license the guys there that receives the form ask me if i wanted a judge, I declined cause i have other arrangement already (got married in a catholic church) but just ask them cause they might also be able to help you with that. Me and my husband wish you and sim11uk the very best.
    Thanks acs that's very kind of you.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    I think the problem is more Ladybugs parents wouldn't be too happy with that situation....just trying to find a happy medium.

Whatever happens, we'll be married

compromise compromise thats the main thing you are getting married

Thread Information