Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Virginity is curable Your right in a way Monkey,and your professor(was he a love Doctor?) was indeed wise and learned Some people are boring in the sack(moi)and some people swing from the chandaliers and yell like Tarzan while beating their chests But if your marrying someone for life once the ring is on your finger its a little late to find out you have married a frigid Corpse Or as they are also known,a starfish
    My gosh Tawi2, whoever finds you not hilarious should be shot! You always crack me up!

I have seen those ads. I think it's sick. It's just a piece of skin anyway, so shouldn't matter much.

No he isn't the love doctor. :-p Had to look up starfish in Urban dictionary, thanks for the additional vocabulary. At least now I know that if my partner calls me a starfish, I'll make sure he sees stars straight away!
    When in doubt, mumble.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyface View Post
    My gosh Tawi2, whoever finds you not hilarious should be shot! You always crack me up!

I have seen those ads. I think it's sick. It's just a piece of skin anyway, so shouldn't matter much.

No he isn't the love doctor. :-p Had to look up starfish in Urban dictionary, thanks for the additional vocabulary. At least now I know that if my partner calls me a starfish, I'll make sure he sees stars straight away!
    monkeyface there are many meanings of starfish chocolate starfish i bet thats not in the urban dictionary ...... do you need anymore clues

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    monkeyface there are many meanings of starfish chocolate starfish i bet thats not in the urban dictionary ...... do you need anymore clues
    Actually I saw that one in there too!! Hahaha
    When in doubt, mumble.

Banned

Talking

Dave,I deliberately refrained from elaborating,chocolate strafish AKA sherriffs badge Information overload,some things are best left to the imagination

well [i take it monkeyface is a female] should know if he boyfriend wants to her chocolate starfish just like if your good friend wanted to see your chocolate starfish

Banned
    Actually I saw that one in there too!! Hahaha

ok job done then

Respected Member
    well [i take it monkeyface is a female] should know if he boyfriend wants to her chocolate starfish just like if your good friend wanted to see your chocolate starfish
    I am a woman with a mind of a guy, I think.

Ohh and btw, no to chocolate starfish! Hahaha
    When in doubt, mumble.

Banned
    I am a woman with a mind of a guy, I think.

Ohh and btw, no to chocolate starfish! Hahaha

just like my wife we call that .....one of the boys can have a laugh with the guys

Respected Member
    just like my wife we call that .....one of the boys can have a laugh with the guys
    Damn skippy! I just learned that phrase today.
    When in doubt, mumble.

Banned

Talking

Dave,your a never ending source of amazing information on the parts of life us decent folks never get a glimpse of,you must have been the type of kid my mum told me not to knock around with as you were a bad influence and certain to lead me astray

i can tell a few storys like you but you are a little more descrete than me

does it really matter what the woman did before you met her as long as the both of you love each other. It,s a hard life out there and lack of education makes it even harder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information