Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

If I turned to Islam..Would I get 72 Virgins if I die?...still, if they all look like that bird from Scotland that won the Britain's got talent contest on the telly....I'll stay as I am...

PreMarital Sex!

honestly it's wrong but it feels right when done with someone you love someone very special... not just with some random guy...some guy u just met who would show some interest

Sex before marriage is not a bad thing at all (my opinion)... it just depends on the relationship you are in now. I think it is just too early to be talking about sex?
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

no sex before marriage???

i think thats silly! you dont really wanna marry someone then find out later he is rubbish in bed! LOL!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member
    Honestly, from a lot of respectable Filipina that I've met, they do value themselves and sex is something quite emotional. She may say this, but if you truly like this lady then you'll go there and meet her. If true love develops between you, something will happen at some point (obviously don't push it).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Beds are for sleeping in surely

surely for married couples

Quote Originally Posted by jakeob View Post
    then she told me that if i visit her there will be no sex before marriage. She tells me shes stil a virgin and only ever had 1 other boyfrind in her life.
    How old is this girl? It's highly likely if she is a virgin that sex would be a bit of an issue for her and even if she's telling porkies and she isn't a virgin, she would want to make sure that you weren't coming there expecting to have sex with her. Even in the UK girls like to be coy about sex and most would hate to be thought of as easy, so if I were you I would just go there with no preconceptions, enjoy yourself and let nature take it's course........ You never know, you might find yourself pleasantly surprised.

In my experience the female of the species doesn't always say exactly what she means and doesn't always mean exactly what she says.

Iain.

as I always say,never judge someone like that till you have walked a mile in their shoes,hard times beget hard courses of action,no council housing nor benefit payments for single mums in pinas.
    Put it this way,if I had a child to bring up with no other avenues open to me I would also be pressed into doing something pretty extreme,each and every one of us would for survival of our offspring,trust me but none of us know how far we will go when pushed,we are lucky to live in a country which "Cushions us from cradle to grave" Those girls are taking a necessary option,its Hobsons choice in some instances.
    Right On. At least their doing through need and to support their families. The girls that prostitute themselves in this country usually do it because the benefit payments in the UK aren't generous enough.......... to support their drug habits.

Respected Member
    Hi Ian! shes 23,, what as took me back about this statement shes made, is the fact i made a mistake before getting married to quickly. So next time i plan to be a lot more careful in the process, and having the temptation of sex hanging over the relationship like dangling a carrot could i guess make any red blooded man move quicker than he should.

On the other hand i dont blame her not wanting to give herself up to just any holidaymaker that shows up in the name of love, but talk about dampning my flames:((

Although i admire her ideals, i feel a bit dissapointed. I have been reading that a cleaver person will get to know his future wife, very very well, before marriage is decided, even making multiple trips over there.

Is this the norm???
    shouldnt you get a divorce first?

when you meet the lucky girl,do you really think they are queueing up to have sex when there foreigner bf visits for the first time

why will you be so disappointed,courting your future wife and meeting her family and getting to know each other in person is more important than heading to the hotel room before you can wipe the sweat from your brow as you exit the airport and the heat hits you?

wouldnt you be better off going straight to the girly bars

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    what part dont you understand
    all of it?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    [QUOTE=bornatbirth;168959]shouldnt you get a divorce first?

Thanks for reminding me about my divorce, i can assure you i have got this in hand, and probably to your surprise i do tell girls online about my situation.

when you meet the lucky girl,do you really think they are queueing up to have sex when there foreigner bf visits for the first time

If you read the post this is nothing to do with sex on the first trip, its sex before marriage

why will you be so disappointed,courting your future wife and meeting her family and getting to know each other in person is more important than heading to the hotel room before you can wipe the sweat from your brow as you exit the airport and the heat hits you?

Theres nothing wrong getting to know a girl and her familly, and i am not sure where you get the idea i am some kind of sex maniac, i could be in the phils for months on my first trip.

wouldnt you be better off going straight to the girly bars

If all i was interest in was girly bars, we wouldnt be having this coversation,

regards n

Mmmmmmm

Thanks for reminding me about my divorce, i can assure you i have got this in hand, and probably to your surprise i do tell girls online about my situation.

If I recall correctly, you had to come on this site to ask if you were married or not !

...so, what exactly do you tell them... "Well, I think I'm married, but then again I'm not too sure". ?

I think she'll be totally re-assured by that, and especially the bit about your spouse being refused a vissa for entry to the UK.

... and this bit about sexual relationship.... why can't you just say to her, "I'd like to visit you in the Philippines, take you for lunch, do some sight-seeing together, and if you think it's then appropriate, meet some of your family. I want to meet you as a friend, pure and simple .... and then lets see how we think about each other, and if we BOTH want things to develop further".

In my opinion, the "sex" thing should not even be discussed at this point in the (early) relationship.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    [COLOR="Red"]
    ... and this bit about sexual relationship.... why can't you just say to her, "I'd like to visit you in the Philippines, take you for lunch, do some sight-seeing together, and if you think it's then appropriate, meet some of your family. I want to meet you as a friend, pure and simple .... and then lets see how we think about each other, and if we BOTH want things to develop further".

In my opinion, the "sex" thing should not even be discussed at this point in the (early) relationship.
    i agree well said bluebirdjones
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

i didnt mean any offence and was only going by what you posted.

think of your future filipina as your grandmother,how will you treat her?

sex should be the last thing you should think of when chatting to a filipina on ym but if its the first thing you both chat about then stop talking to her,shes not the type of girl to meet your grandmother!

Respected Member
    yes i ask for advice on this site and since i got the advice i have been in contact with my local court, and i have this situation in hand.

As for the girl i am talking about she has been told . "I am married , it didnt work out, and my divorce is in hand. i cant see the big problem with that.

the point you raise about the the rejection of my previous visa, has no relation to this thread, other than attacking me personaly so dont see the point in explaing what happend there.

And the sexual relationship "She brought up" not me , thats partly why i started this thread the fact "She" had mentioned this and the fact she had put this stipulation on our future relationship

Respected Member
    LOL ok for the last time!!!

She the "Woman" brought up the no sex before marriage stipulation, NOT ME!!!!

it just came up in innocent conversation on her part,i wasent telling her i wanted to bone her soon as i got there, i wasnt showing her my privated on cam, nothing sorry!!

My god cuff me and be done with it lol

the point you raise about the the rejection of my previous visa
    when did i mention this?

its good that your getting your divorce settled,i just dont understand guys getting involved in relationships before they have any previous sorted!

Sex before marriage

If SHE had to bring up SEX, then she’s obviously still very unsure about you (in my opinion), and “a cleaver person” would have stopped that conversation immediately with “I’m coming to visit you due to our friendship, and see how and if we want to build a greater relationship. If you think I’m traveling all that way for a sexual adventure, then you really do not know me or understand me, and I think that perhaps we should agree to end this now ”

… and the visa ? ….. yeah, below the belt.
    But that’s what you get when you reveal too much.

My advice ? …. Play your cards closer to your chest. We (the forum) don’t need to know all the nuts & bolts about past, present, future relationships.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Respected Member
    No!!! it wasnt you Bornatbirth it was bluebirdjones who mentioned the visa thing.

But yes i see your point about finnishing one thing before you start another but its just a paper exersize that can be sorted out with some effort. so why not make a start, as long as i am honest

as long as i am honest
    theres nothing wrong it that,just chat as friends because theres no need to rush.

besides you will meet and chat to many filipinas and have a think about the type of girl you would like to meet?

Hello gang!

I have got a new ladyfriend in mindano, we have been getting along great and decided yesterday that we would concentrate on each other and not chat to others, as she was very concerned that she was one of many.

I told her i could possibly visit her around Christmas time if things continue to go well, then she told me that if i visit her there will be no sex before marriage. She tells me shes still a virgin and only ever had 1 other boyfriend in her life.

Although i admire her ideals, i feel a bit disappointed. I have been reading that a cleaver person will get to know his future wife, very very well, before marriage is decided, even making multiple trips over there.

Is this the norm???
    these are cultural differences both of you have to keep in mind

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    think of your future filipina as your grandmother,how will you treat her?
    !
    Help her to the toilet, nappy change, feeding, bed baths.....you have a strange marriage!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned

Talking

Hi Ian! shes 23,, what as took me back about this statement shes made, is the fact i made a mistake before getting married to quickly. So next time i plan to be a lot more careful in the process, and having the temptation of sex hanging over the relationship like dangling a carrot could i guess make any red blooded man move quicker than he should.

On the other hand i dont blame her not wanting to give herself up to just any holidaymaker that shows up in the name of love, but talk about dampning my flames:((

dont worry about it go and explore she maybe a virgin or she may not ....... why worry about it believe me you will not have to go far if you want to exercise the

just be carefull with the bargirls dont believe a word they tell you

believe it or not if you live over there sex is something that you dont even think about because it is in plentifull supply

Respected Member
    "How would you know he/she is the best when you haven't tried others?" My professor in college joked about that before when virginity issues were tackled. I know it sounds "smutty", but he's got a point. I believe sex (actually, making love) is very important in a relationship. Who wouldn't want to end up with someone who can fill your emotional and physical needs as well?
    When in doubt, mumble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information