Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Is it really possible to fall in love online?

I've been toying with this question for awhile now. I guess it's in part my own feelings and also reading/hearing stories of guys who have made that journey for a girl they've met online, some succesfull, some not so.

I was just wondering how it was for the folks here? Did you fall totally in love before you even met in person, or was it something that built over a number of visits.

Just being a nosey bugger really Tell me to go mind my own business if you like

Is it really possible to fall in love online?

Of course it is...happens in seconds...... just look at NakedPhilippineBarGirls.net
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Of course it is...happens in seconds...... just look at NakedPhilippineBarGirls.net
    Pluggin another one of your sites. Eh, boss?

Banned
    dont believe in love at first sight so no to your question

i believe in lust at first sight lets not confuse the 2 lust or

love Rasp: i would love.... to eat that pair of papayas

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

my answer for that question is YES! coz that's what exactly happened to me and my husband before we decided to meet each other in person....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    We sing from the same hymn sheet Dave

we will have a papaya each then

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    I've been toying with this question for awhile now. I guess it's in part my own feelings and also reading/hearing stories of guys who have made that journey for a girl they've met online, some succesfull, some not so.

I was just wondering how it was for the folks here? Did you fall totally in love before you even met in person, or was it something that built over a number of visits.

Hmmm.. my answer is Yes but don't give all your love to the online person just make it 50-50 so you have time to know her better on your daily talk or chat and she can know you better too then you can add 10% or 20% when you meet each other in person then built with trust, understanding, and respect to each other if you want your relationship get strong until you will fully be one in life.Well, it is not the end of falling in love as it is the beginning of love when you are husband and wife then full trust is needed but I am sure you are the only one can decide things on how you work your relationship with the woman.. just some tips as I meet my bug online too and for now a long years so far I trusted and love my bug so much

I think its up to each individual as one is different from one another, some people need to see a person to fall in love first, but some are falling in love by knowing the persons personality first.

but i guess a lot of people here know their hubby/wife personality first and then fell-in-love .... the good looks are just a BIG PLUS

But surely true love is all or nothing rather than 50% .....
    It is 100%......I get 0%, wifey get 100% of everything

Banned
    It is 100%......I get 0%, wifey get 100% of everything
    You need to fire the lawyer who drew up that prenup

Seriously, getting back to the topic at hand. Love is an emotion felt through a number of ways. Men and women have fallen in love with people they have never met for years. I am the product of such a relationship, my parents were pen pals!

So I know it to be so

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post

yup it happend on me when i meet my hubby online,when i see my hubby on the webcam,i fall in love
    and when he see me on webcam he is falling inlove so i believe it on love at first sight

Respected Member
    Is it possible? In my opinion, not quite
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

interesting question...

my husband and i first met online as well. i won't say we fell in love whilst chatting online, but the internet certainly became an avenue for us to know more about each other before meeting up for the first time. There we sent a few photos and it helped to check if there's physical attraction atleast. I believe too that through emails, we learned more about each other's personalities.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Is it possible? In my opinion, not quite
    Well I spent 23 hours yesterday staring at your profile ..... althoughit was because my computer hour was up just as I landed on your page so the missus handcuffed me back to the chair for the next 23 hrs

Good question Interesting to see individuals responses I think its certainly possible to fall in LUST online,but falling in love involves pheremones,non-verbal body language,sparks,electricity,like when you first meet someone and you see it in their eyes,I dont know how you can replicate that online This is after all an artificial man-made communication medium.
    Are you saying partially sighted or blind people can't fall in love or those who already know one another and then seperated cant fall in love due to phone calls and written media?
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    interesting question...

my husband and i first met online as well. i won't say we fell in love whilst chatting online, but the internet certainly became an avenue for us to know more about each other before meeting up for the first time. There we sent a few photos and it helped to check if there's physical attraction atleast. I believe too that through emails, we learned more about each other's personalities.

amen to that!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar

Exclamation

interesting question...

In my own experience phone calls also are essential, sometimes the pitch of a Pinay's voice can sound surprising for a western ear, and in the case of my GF, the impact is tremendous!

From convos I have it seems many relationships even between brits are held almost text based (sms,im facebook, email) for the majority of time some seem to speak on the phone less during work than i did to my Wife when she was in phill..
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Respected Member
    I think its easy to become very fond of a person you meet online, but for me the notion of real love is going to far, and to dangerous. Long live real life contact!!

the internet is just another way to meet people,im not sure if you can fall in love just by chatting on ym and webcam?

but you will be surprised just how much you can get to know another person by chatting online and by what each other says it possible to be attracted to each other but until you meet in person and you both click,you will never know?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hmmm.. my answer is Yes but don't give all your love to the online person just make it 50-50 so you have time to know her better on your daily talk or chat and she can know you better too then you can add 10% or 20% when you meet each other in person then built with trust, understanding, and respect to each other if you want your relationship get strong until you will fully be one in life.Well, it is not the end of falling in love as it is the beginning of love when you are husband and wife then full trust is needed but I am sure you are the only one can decide things on how you work your relationship with the woman.. just some tips as I meet my bug online too and for now a long years so far I trusted and love my bug so much
    Good answer

You can definately be attracted to personalities online....you wouldn't fly half way around the world if you didn't....But being together in person, is very different but so much better.

Respected Member
    Well I spent 23 hours yesterday staring at your profile ..... althoughit was because my computer hour was up just as I landed on your page so the missus handcuffed me back to the chair for the next 23 hrs
    LOL, boss you should think about getting a spare key to the handcuffs
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    i won't say we fell in love whilst chatting online, but the internet certainly became an avenue for us to know more about each other before meeting up for the first time. There we sent a few photos and it helped to check if there's physical attraction atleast. I believe too that through emails, we learned more about each other's personalities.
    I agree with you olivia, getting to know each other, discovering each other's personalities and developing physical attraction online is definitely possible,
    but falling in love online is remotely possible, but that's just my opinion

Respected Member
    True Love is 100%,its all or nothing,its a willingness to sacrifice yourself for another should the need arise,its unconditional,can any of you say hand on heart you found that online looking at someone halfway around the world on a PC monitor?Because thats the true defenition of love,lust,affection,attraction are totally different,they dont even approach true love on the scale :NoNo:
    i agree

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information