Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Banned

the beatiful perfect mrs mjor

to all the forumers and speciaally to sir Keith and moderators

here is post of the good mrs jmajor..

any coiuld comment..who being nice here i hopew she be happy on this..

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english

): *Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka
    ... I, for one, would need to ask my wife to *translate ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

yes sir..pls do.. i try my best to be nice bu she just pm me like that..

so sorry sir Keith and to moderators i woringly posted it suppose to be in blog or loff off chat topic..my aplogize again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

yes sir..pls do.. i try my best to be nice bu she just pm me like that..

so sorry sir Keith and to moderators i wrongly posted it suppose to be in blog or loff off chat topic..my aplogize again

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka
    its a private massage that's all i can say

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post
    its a private massage that's all i can say
    yes it is private msg..
    threat me to kill me if i was infront of her..she said sadly didnt copy paste it..
    i hope mrs jmfor well be bit slow.. lol

Its private and should have been kept as PM to be honest,hence the term "Private message" but as you have already posted in I can interpret a little

hey, no one is minding you anymore, you are again asking for help.. you are obvious 8 hours you posted,you,only replied once,You are arrogant,you are still on your way to the uk yet you act arrogant saying quid quid?? What will happen if your in UK,will ur husband be able to support you and your 3 kids. Life is difficult here, maybe you'll return back to pinas...................etc,etc,etc,anyway,you get the picture I guess

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Theres no threats to kill there its bad to argue like this to be frank Doesnt solve a thing "Make your english good and right so you can be understood" Like I said,its your decision but its normally best to keep arguments like that via PM.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its private and should have been kept as PM to be honest,hence the term "Private message" but as you have already posted in I can interpret a little

hey, no one is minding you anymore, you are again asking for help.. you are obvious 8 hours you posted,you,only replied once,You are arrogant,you are still on your way to the uk yet you act arrogant saying quid quid?? What will happen if your in UK,will ur husband be able to support you and your 3 kids. Life is difficult here, maybe you'll return back to pinas...................etc,etc,etc,anyway,you get the picture I guess
    yes your right in there..and to think she is respected member her and should try to help instead threat me for having a bad english or kill me if i was infront of me..lol easy..isnt it
    well am not too bad didnt reply to het i poted here so everyone could comment and knows how good she is..i know she has a good hearth though

peace mrs mjor
    ill talk to you in ym when we can

So people are now bitching on the PM's. Oh well, looks like a wasted Bank Holiday going through them then.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    oh dear...

Ross, you are not the only one in this forum who do not have perfect english but I can still understand what you're saying...don't worry... just keep on practicing and pretty soon, you'll speak English like it's your first language...

Keep smiling... don't entertain negativity... you will be blessed... just keep on wishing well to everyone especially those who wish you badly... ika nga, love your enemies...

now why would she say that to you? only half the story is being told, anyway, i've got no time for people playing silly little , i've got a 2yr old who gives me less problems than some adults on here

YM, yahoo messenger ? if you've got a problem with someone, why are you chatting to them in YM?

You can use the Ignore/Ban functions on here, Yahoo, MSN, Skype, etc.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

can someone pls send me 2 pm's as my PM box is 98% full

and 1/3rd of those are from people complaining rightly or wrongly about others on here..

grow up peeps, as my little gal said to me the other day ' were you born dumb or did you go to dumb school '

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

and 1/3rd of those are from people complaining rightly or wrongly about others on here..

grow up peeps, as my little gal said to me the other day ' were you born dumb or did you go to dumb school '

will do and yes and yes to the two questions
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

I will try my best to translate this..

Here it goes..

Oh so no one is minding you in the forum even if you asked for a help, you are obvious, it has been 8 hours since you have posted, and only one has replied, because you are arrogant, you will just be coming to the UK, you are boastful already, you are saying "quid, quid", what more if you're in the UK, can your husband support your 3 kids, life here is very difficult, you might go back to the Philippines, the question is, will you be blessed given a visa, you are arrogant, you are boastful eh!! person is being humble, you are still insulting pwah!! so where is the person in the forum who is telling you to bang or hassle me, she/he can't help you on your never ending questions about your application, sort out your Engllish so that you will be understood...

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    So people are now bitching on the PM's. Oh well, looks like a wasted Bank Holiday going through them then.

Good one boss

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    I will try my best to translate this..

Here it goes..

Oh so no one is minding you in the forum even if you asked for a help, you are obvious, it has been 8 hours since you have posted, and only one has replied, because you are arrogant, you will just be coming to the UK, you are boastful already, you are saying "quid, quid", what more if you're in the UK, can your husband support your 3 kids, life here is very difficult, you might go back to the Philippines, the question is, will you be blessed given a visa, you are arrogant, you are boastful eh!! person is being humble, you are still insulting pwah!! so where is the person in the forum who is telling you to bang or hassle me, she/he can't help you on your never ending questions about your application, sort out your Engllish so that you will be understood...
    Your translation is a lot better than mine P&P

do u still need 2PM's joe

Your translation is a lot better than mine P&P
    Thank you Tawi2.. By the way, i like your avatar. It makes me laugh everytime.. Where do you get them? I want my tiger avatar to roaaaarrrrr!!..
    Anyway back to the topic...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post
    do u still need 2PM's joe
    southerner andy sent me 2, but its 99% full

thanks tiggers am full

I sent you one message but it says inbox is full.

What sort of messages do we have to send?Abusive ones like Joe your english is bad

What sort of messages do we have to send?Abusive ones like Joe your english is bad
    my English is bad

Banned
    thanks tiggers am full
    Ever think of deleting some of them of no intrinsical value..???

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Ever think of deleting some of them of no intrinsical value..???
    you mean the ones from you

i've deleted the delete icon

Hi Tawi2,
    It depends on the sender i reckon. I have sent Joe a very good one indeed it will make him laugh but it didn't get through anymore. In my opinion having a bad English is not a big deal as long as the thought is of good nature or has good intent. We can understand even if it is very simple English.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, mouth speaketh"

Thats true P&P,I sent him one saying he cant fry eggs and he isnt getting a visa(for wiltshire) Its true,perfect english doesnt mean much so long as the content and wording are of good intent

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You can use the Ignore/Ban functions on here, Yahoo, MSN, Skype, etc.
    what happen to this forum boss?
    all things are possible!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information