Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Well,whatever she is doing and wherever she is at the moment Best wishes,she is certainly a character

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thanks P&P,I like the avatar(till tommorrow when I will probably decide to change it)I have one of two nubile young ladies being "Friendly" Not suitable for a family site such as this methinks

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Well,whatever she is doing and wherever she is at the moment Best wishes,she is certainly a character
    And you are a character as well!..

Thanks P&P,I like the avatar(till tommorrow when I will probably decide to change it)I have one of two nubile young ladies being "Friendly" Not suitable for a family site such as this methinks
    You're welcome Tawi2,....Ok then i will look forward to that new avatar!!...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    It is sad to know about all these...To my kababayans let us try not to do this.... [/B]
    so sad but this is not the first time, BD hopefully this would be the last "fight" in this forum...c'mon kababayans let's take things lightly. Let's all be happy and be friends always

About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?[/B]

Some people just think too highly of themselves and forget about their own flaws...and even if u speak impeccable English it doesnt give u the license to bellitle anyone because of a not-so-perfect English..

Biting each one isnt normal for adults like us.....again I feel sad, but atleast this will be a best example to those who would do things like these...or to those who abuses the forum
    not the right place to throw our tantrums

PEACE!!!
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    so sad but this is not the first time, BD hopefully this would be the last "fight" in this forum...c'mon kababayans let's take things lightly. Let's all be happy and be friends always

Some people just think too highly of themselves and forget about their own flaws...and even if u speak impeccable English it doesnt give u the license to bellitle anyone because of a not-so-perfect English..

not the right place to throw our tantrums

PEACE!!!
    Totally agree with you Hope this will be the last fight here Come on girls... we are not in the boxing ring

It would be great though if its another Pacqiuo fight
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Totally agree with you Hope this will be the last fight here Come on girls... we are not in the boxing ring

It would be great though if its another Pacqiuo fight

How about a Filipina catfight? some guys would enjoy watching i guess, right BAB? not sure about Tawi though
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    How about a Filipina catfight? some guys would enjoy watching i guess, right BAB? not sure about Tawi though
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south
    Where for instance? Somewhere like Watford?

i cant talk for tawi,i think he prefer a gentlemens club

nothing wrong in solving your problems with a bit of mud wrestling and joint shower afterwards

surely better than getting banned
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Where for instance? Somewhere like Watford?
    That would indeed be a perfect location Couldnt have sited it better myself I remember the north Outside Privvys Rickets & Lice And my brothers threadbare handmedown Y-fronts Eeeeeehhhhhhh,them were the days
    Forget Pinay catfights D&G,sabong for me any day of the weekBAB said he would indeed watch them if he was allowed to oil the grapplers before the match

That would indeed be a perfect location Couldnt have sited it better myself I remember the north Outside Privvys Rickets & Lice And my brothers threadbare handmedown Y-fronts Eeeeeehhhhhhh,them were the days
    Forget Pinay catfights D&G,sabong for me any day of the weekBAB said he would indeed watch them if he was allowed to oil the grapplers before the match
    do they have dancers like wowowee or do you just want to see me oiling up another guy?

Actually I have read what Ross' posted here just two days ago. Honestly I felt sad for what she did. Mrs JMajor is a good friend of mine. Although we havent met face to face, we have been chatting and we do have constant communication for quite a while now. And I can say, for me she is a good friend. Maybe there is a reason why she treated Ross unpleasantly. But knowing Mrs Major, she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended.

Quote Originally Posted by brian&maddy View Post
    Actually I have read what Ross' posted here just two days ago. Honestly I felt sad for what she did. Mrs JMajor is a good friend of mine. Although we havent met face to face, we have been chatting and we do have constant communication for quite a while now. And I can say, for me she is a good friend. Maybe there is a reason why she treated Ross unpleasantly. But knowing Mrs Major, she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended.
    If you manged to read my post you would see it was not just ONE occasion, and that her 'friend' got her banned, not ROSS.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by brian&maddy View Post
    she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    true,but sometimes its better just to shrug your shoulders and forget it.

when someone disagrees with what you say theres no need to reply and fight back..just let it go,maybe because i end up eating humble pie a lot when having to get my wife back onside im used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If you manged to read my post you would see it was not just ONE occasion, and that her 'friend' got her banned, not ROSS.
    Sorry boss Keith. but its just my opinion. PeaceVVV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    you bet

STRANGE THAT how so many threads finish at sex or football

got to rush babe the match starts in 30 mins

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    STRANGE THAT how so many threads finish at sex or football

got to rush babe the match starts in 30 mins
    LOL, which match dave?
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i cant talk for tawi,i think he prefer a gentlemens club

confused persona

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, which match dave?

just dreaming sorry

so u're a sabungero? sabong is a form of animal cruelty, isn't it?

I dont know,I was introduced to Sabong in Pinas and as far as I am aware theres no concept of animal cruelty over there I was in a tricycle with a pig strapped to the side once,as we were going along the small pig was squealing loudly and we could smell burning The driver stopped and the pig had a big blister/burn from the exhaust where it had been hanging down against the red hot metal The driver shrugged and readjusted the pigs position Animal cruelty in pinas?Whats that??

I think when BAB said I prefer gentlemans clubs its because I do indeed,ever been inside one?Last one I visited they had a sort of Stripperama If I remember correctly about 10 ladies disrobed Do I prefer gentlemans clubs?HELL YEAH

I think when BAB said I prefer gentlemans clubs its because I do indeed,ever been inside one?Last one I visited they had a sort of Stripperama If I remember correctly about 10 ladies disrobed Do I prefer gentlemans clubs?HELL YEAH
    Calm down....remember your age

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Calm down....remember your age
    Yeah,I was lost in a miasm of erotic memories for a while I particularly remember that contest they had up on stage when they asked for male volunteers from the audience................

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    true,but sometimes its better just to shrug your shoulders and forget it. when someone disagrees with what you say theres no need to reply and fight back..just let it go,maybe because i end up eating humble pie a lot when having to get my wife back onside im used to it
    i agree, BAB we don't need all the stress from having unnecessary arguments or fights...sometimes its better to suppress our anger and not to say anything when in rage because u're bound to say nasty things which will only add fuel to the flame..just take things lightly..be humble..and don't forget TACT in every statement you make

as far as I am aware theres no concept of animal cruelty over there Animal cruelty in pinas?Whats that??
    as far as i know we have Senate Bill 1788 (ANTI-ANIMAL CRUELTY DEPICTION ACT) an ACT to punish depiction of ANIMAL CRUELTY

Group hugs allround We could sing Michael Jacksons "We are the world" to get us into the mood first,world harmony etc even online then have the communal hugs Better scotch and quash a rumour here and now however,I dont do man hugs BAB All together now people........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_hu...eature=related

We are the world
    We are the children
    We are the ones who make a brighter day
    So let's start giving
    There's a choice we're making
    We're saving our own lives
    It's true we'll make a better day
    Just you and me

as far as i know we have Senate Bill 1788 (ANTI-ANIMAL CRUELTY DEPICTION ACT) an ACT to punish depiction of ANIMAL CRUELTY
    My goodness,you will be telling me next the Philippines has laws protecting the street-children Punishing corrupt politicians and Presidents etc....etc....etc,theres lots of laws but its whether or not they are enforced,otherwise they arent worth the paper they are written on Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?

....Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?
    Only the Welsh!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

My goodness,you will be telling me next the Philippines has laws protecting the street-children Punishing corrupt politicians and Presidents etc....etc....etc,theres lots of laws but its whether or not they are enforced,otherwise they arent worth the paper they are written on Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?

i almost predicted your reaction its true we lack implementation and strict enforcement of all these laws

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information