Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Not me .....................

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    if you keep that mask on and speak in a womans voice,i may not notice

tawi,the truth is out!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    eeeeoooowwwww, bayots

got some very interesting personalities here, huh?
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    whats so funny,nothing funny about my love life
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

whats so funny,nothing funny about my love life
    U LUV MANK U

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    it is private and it is only you and that person .... as what i can say that dont mind things that feels you negative just do what you think is right or good just a little wake up in mind or a challenges for your way in life to go and go and things be alright for you
    I agree. In fairness to them, Mrs Major 's fault is she didn't control her temper thru PM and I understand her also because Ross accepted her apology but there are people who were trying to use her to kick Joklet in this forum.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 43

I remember Joklet deleted Ross in her yahoo week before my confinement at hospital so that PM might be more than a month ago and they have no more communication after deleting Ross in her yahoo. I am thinking why she made a thread just now. I remember she mentioned to me that she (Mrs. Major) deleted Ross as she felt very upset of what's happening between them and other members who are trying to use Ross to kick her out?

I tried to keep them calm. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 57 because I can feel something strange.

Mrs.Major also mentioned that Ross is a very nice person and I agree. I am sad they ended up bitching and sad here because it's private and much better if they sorted these things privately.

Again, some people are happy if they see people sad and banned.

....and make love to me
    No need for threats like that!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Again, some people are happy if they see people sad and banned.
    So this doesn't fall into a blame culture I'll make this one CLEAR.

I hate having to ban people from here, as I prefer to have one big happy family.

Respected Members get some leeway when it comes to problems, but I still register black marks against people's names (Newbies are 1 strike and out).

Mrs.J since joining accrued black marks to put her 1 below being banned, others on here have black marks, but that is for me to know. The person who got MrsJ banned was aylaabhim19 for a disgusting first post, and I know the majority on here agree with me. MrsJ had previously had a warning from my wife, and that I promise you is very rare.

So MrsJ got banned because of her own behavior over time, due to know one else, and was banned because one of her 'friends' tipped her over the line. No other members on here are in anyway responsible. As adults we have to accept that our own actions have consequences on a public forum.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    It is sad to know about all these...people bitching around PM's/YM's and some are banned. Why there are some acting such behaviour when in fact this is a public forum? To my kababayans let us try not to do this...many of us had suffered out there because of this mentality. Instead of fighting, why dont we help each one another?

About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?

Let us not make kampi-kampi , we are all adults and must know how to act such. Biting each one isnt normal for adults like us...what short of values we can give to our children?

...again I feel sad, but atleast this will be a best example to those who would do things like these...or to those who abuses the forum
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post

About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?
    Hi British - and anyone else interested.

As I have said before on this forum - perhaps before your time so maybe you haven't read it. I am a teacher - a teacher of English, French and Mathematics.

If anybody wants help with English - or other subjects - all you have to do is PM me - email me - phone me - etc...etc... and I will GLADLY help you.

If you want any proofreading done - once again I shall help any of our members here.

I offer my services free for our 'family' members - but others have to pay so - shhh!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Hi British - and anyone else interested.

As I have said before on this forum - perhaps before your time so maybe you haven't read it. I am a teacher - a teacher of English, French and Mathematics.

If anybody wants help with English - or other subjects - all you have to do is PM me - email me - phone me - etc...etc... and I will GLADLY help you.

If you want any proofreading done - once again I shall help any of our members here.

I offer my services free for our 'family' members - but others have to pay so - shhh!

Al.
    thanks for that Al...just sad to know all about this and the fighting
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

True - very true. However, we must go 'onwards and upwards' and maintain this, our forum, as the best on the Internet - let's all support Keith with this.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Banned
    don't worry dear... this isn't the first time... hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    So this doesn't fall into a blame culture I'll make this one CLEAR.

I hate having to ban people from here, as I prefer to have one big happy family.

Respected Members get some leeway when it comes to problems, but I still register black marks against people's names (Newbies are 1 strike and out).

Mrs.J since joining accrued black marks to put her 1 below being banned, others on here have black marks, but that is for me to know. The person who got MrsJ banned was aylaabhim19 for a disgusting first post, and I know the majority on here agree with me. MrsJ had previously had a warning from my wife, and that I promise you is very rare.

So MrsJ got banned because of her own behavior over time, due to know one else, and was banned because one of her 'friends' tipped her over the line. No other members on here are in anyway responsible. As adults we have to accept that our own actions have consequences on a public forum.
    Im guessing Joe and I must have between us several thousand black marks.

One being a southern softie and the other a Manc
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    U LUV MANK U
    Is he also from Manchester Must be something in the water Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south(after I moved here of course)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Is he also from Manchester Must be something in the water Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south(after I moved here of course)
    Most likely not from Manchester as a Manchester Utd FanSurrey is normally the best place to find them

The place I found with the most Man U fans was china So I guess he is chinese 'Cos he certainly isnt from Surrey,he wouldnt be allowed in

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

The place I found with the most Man U fans was china So I guess he is chinese 'Cos he certainly isnt from Surrey,he wouldnt be allowed in
    Im sure there are many out there but many i bet also support chelsea, real mardrid, barc, ac milan too

Speaking to many people from asia who come over the football they often just support the team they like at the time due to players or whatever. Simply a change in team strip will change plenty of fan, off they go and buy the new bootleg top

Thats true actually,they were all obsessional about Beckham,does BAB bend it like Beckham Bootleg tops?I still have a business card somewhere From a Thai sweatshop who used to supply them very,very cheaply 20 years ago I knew some people who made house prices from knocking them out at Car-booties and outside footy grounds

Wow! this thread ended up talking about Football.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Banned
    Bootleg tops?I still have a business card somewhere From a Thai sweatshop who used to supply them very,very cheaply 20 years ago I knew some people who made house prices from knocking them out at Car-booties and outside footy grounds
    That's how I used to fund my trips to Thailand Nice profit buying them in at £2 a piece and flogging them for £20 each on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    That's how I used to fund my trips to Thailand Nice profit buying them in at £2 a piece and flogging them for £20 each on ebay.
    I know some guys who sent container-loads back,long time ago though,no point in doing it much now but back then it was big bucks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    now you can watch the guys fight?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

now you can watch the guys fight?
    Yes Please
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Banned
    It will soon end up about sex

No way!!!!Theres no possible tie-in whatsoever between Mrs M and S......E........X

Banned
    No way!!!!Theres no possible tie-in whatsoever between Mrs M and S......E........X
    I'm just saying is all

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    It will soon end up about sex
    you bet
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

I love reading the exchange of views here...
    BTW Tawi2 i like your sense of humour and your avatar.... cool as always!!!..
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information